where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

AMDATA Products (WesDyne)
AMDATA is an engineering and technical services firm dedicated to providing standard and custom nondestructive examinations (NDE) products and systems

00:16 Jan-15-2002

zc.sun

Director
China,
Joined Mar 2002
Look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system

Dear all:
I am look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system.especially no pig system. please help me!

01:46 Jan-15-2002

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
Re: Look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system You can contact No Pig at Email fino@finoag.com

Mark your email for the attention of Michael Broderick.

Their tel number is +49 5063 9599

WE have been looking at No Pig a lot plus other underground inspection techniques. If you need assistance please feel free to contact me direct.

08:16 Feb-20-2002
Brant Shields
Re: Look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system : Dear all:
: I am look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system.especially no pig system. please help me!

Have you considered Guided Ultrasonics for your underground piping? Contact us for any information or questions you may have.

08:11 Feb-21-2002

Peter

Consultant
PQS,
United Kingdom,
Joined Jan 2002
: I am look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system.especially no pig system. please help me!

Guided Ultrasonics Ltd manufacture Wavemaker SE16 guided wave pipe screening system which is in use worldwide. Look at website www.guided-ultrasonics.com or contact Peter@guided-ultrasonics.com for more info.

09:29 Feb-22-2002
Jim Yukes
Can you give more information about the pipe to be inspected? We can supply an electromagnetic system for small diameter pipes and may be able to do something for larger diameters depending on the length of the line. Do you have access to the pipe OD? E-Pit will inspect from the OD through coatings. See : www.russelltech.com

09:29 Feb-22-2002
Jim Yukes
Can you give more information about the pipe to be inspected? We can supply an electromagnetic system for small diameter pipes and may be able to do something for larger diameters depending on the length of the line. Do you have access to the pipe OD? E-Pit will inspect from the OD through coatings. See : www.russelltech.com

00:45 Feb-22-2002
Jamie Gauthier
Re: Look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system We have a system that can determine underground corrosion. Please call RTD Quality Services Inc. for further details.

Toll Free: 800-661-0066
Reception: 780-440-6600
Fax: 780-440-2538
Web: www.rtdquality.com
Email: jgauthier@rtdquality.com

06:09 Feb-25-2002
David
Re: Look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system We are from a third party inspection company having international operation. We provide one-stop NDT solutions for the oil and gas pipeline inspections.

We are able to inspect for underground pipeline inspection without the need to remove insulation (dig)or pigging up to 100 metres depending on the anticipated condition of the pipe. Only one spot for each measurement is required at exposed areas like road crossing etc. The equipment we are using is sophisticated and reliable.

Other services available include corrosion under insulation (CUI) inspection where the need to remove insulation (up to 150 mm) is eliminated.

Kindly furnish us with more info on the pipeline i.e. ID, OD, length, base material, drawings (if necessary) for us to evaluate the situation and provide you the appropriate solution for your attention.

Rgds, David.

03:18 Jul-02-2002
Musarrat Imam
Re: Look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system We have a pipe sea water under ground carbonsteel pipe 72 and 84" dia. The pipe is corroded externally. The pipe is protected inside by glassflaking and externally hot applied bitumen membrane. we want to refurbish the pipe externally online inorder to withstand the pipe 10-15 years. The pipe was laid in 1970. please advise
1. do you have any technology which can find out the corrosion precentage of the pipe.
2. What kind of coating you will prefer to protect the pipe.

regards,
M.imam
mimam@qafco.com.qa

11:44 Dec-14-2010
Bhaskar
Re: Look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system In Reply to David at 06:09 Feb-25-2002 .

We would like to know the system for wall thickness measurement of underground pipeline without exposure to outside (ie burried pipeline of 1 to 2 KM) Dia ranges from small to Big.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|