where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Morrie
NDT Inspector
ATC Quality Services Ltd, Canada, Joined Aug 2001, 4

Morrie

NDT Inspector
ATC Quality Services Ltd,
Canada,
Joined Aug 2001
08:31 Jan-21-2002
Seeking Used NDE Equipment

Hello Everyone,
I am planning on starting an NDE company in Canada and I am looking for used UT, ET and MPI equipment. Please, forward a description and a price of ANY equipment.
Thank you,
Morrie

Peter Simpson
Director,
Ashtead Technology Ltd, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 12

Peter Simpson

Director,
Ashtead Technology Ltd,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
09:13 Jan-21-2002
Re: Seeking Used NDE Equipment
We have an office in Toronto who would be able to assist with the supply of equipment both for rental or perhaps purchase. They can be contacted by telephone on 905 607 9639.

Best Regards

Peter Simpson

: Hello Everyone,
: I am planning on starting an NDE company in Canada and I am looking for used UT, ET and MPI equipment. Please, forward a description and a price of ANY equipment.
: Thank you,
: Morrie

Seok kee, Oh
Seok kee, Oh
02:20 Mar-11-2002
Seeking Used NDE Equipment
: Hello Everyone,
: I am looking for used UT, RT equipmets.
Also used gamma ray projector TEN 660 equipmets.
So we shoul like to receive your quoutation for following items.
Used TEN 660 Gamma ray profector - 20EA

Please let me know prirec and delivery

Seok kee , Oh

Product Spotlight

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window