where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Dave Bentley
Dave Bentley
02:05 Jan-24-2002
Used NDT Equipment

I have a large amount of used NDT equipment for sale . Spreadsheet available . Please e-mail me for this.

rajeev chaudhari
NDT Inspector
offshore testing & inspection services (I) pvt ltd, India, Joined Dec 2000, 17

rajeev chaudhari

NDT Inspector
offshore testing & inspection services (I) pvt ltd,
India,
Joined Dec 2000
04:52 Jan-24-2002
Re: Used NDT Equipment
could you please send the list of equipment at the earliest. please send your list at details given.
rajeev chaudhari
offshore testing & inspection services
w-147, midc pawane,
thane belapur road.,
navi mumbai 400703 INDIA
tel: +91 22 7681946 7670874
email otislab@vsnl.net

visit http://www.otislab.com

Christoph Schnitger
Christoph Schnitger
05:20 Jan-24-2002
Used NDT Equipment
Dear Sirs...

if you are looking for used equipment ; I am shure i can help you.

My company is the biggest dealer for used and also new equipment here on the german market; - all sectors....( RT UT MPT PT )

So please come back and write down your inquiries !

Thanks
C.Schnitger

Seok kee, Oh
Seok kee, Oh
08:30 Feb-26-2002
Our company sells NDT equipments and ACC in korea.
Radiograph test is one of main items
We are looking for used ten660 B type equipments.

So we should like to to receive your quotation for following items.

Used TEN 660 "B" - 10 EA

Please let me know price and delivery.

Sincerely yours,

Seok Kee, Oh

KOREA TEHC.

HeaWon Bldg 1F 165-8
Poidong, Kangnamgu, Seoul. Korea
TEL : 82-2-553 – 2071
FAX :82-2-575 - 2043

Arturo M Hernandez
Director, NDT Sr. Inspector & Consultant
AH INSPECTWELD NDT, Peru, Joined Jul 2000, 2

Arturo M Hernandez

Director, NDT Sr. Inspector & Consultant
AH INSPECTWELD NDT,
Peru,
Joined Jul 2000
04:02 May-31-2002
I NEED 01 UNIT : KK USN52 THROUGH USN58, USED.
PLEASE COMMENT.
REGARDS
A . HERNANDEZ

TERRI WARD
TERRI WARD
01:00 Jul-01-2002
:
.I NEED A BLACK LIGHT METER READER(TO MEASURE THE SENSITIVITY OF THE BLACK LIGHT). ALSO LOOKING FOR A TAM-PLATE.

Eng. Fouad M. Farhat
Eng. Fouad M. Farhat
01:33 Jul-03-2002
Used NDT Equipment
I have a large amount of used NDT equipment for sale Spreadsheet available . Please e-mail me for this.

Hoseong Kang
Hoseong Kang
01:04 Sep-02-2002
Used NDT Equipment
We buy used NDT equipments, especially flaw detectors. Pleas contact me if anyone have them in stock. If you like to know about our company go to www.mkckorea.com.

Martin Dolan
Director
Mti Limited, Ireland, Joined May 2001, 1

Martin Dolan

Director
Mti Limited,
Ireland,
Joined May 2001
03:05 Dec-15-2002
Could you please send me the list of NDT equipment that is for sale. Thanks.
BEST REGARDS

Martin Dolan
mti@indigo.ie
: : .
: : : : : I have a large amount of used NDT equipment for sale . Spreadsheet available . Please e-mail me for this.
: : : : .
: : : .
: .

T. Singh
T. Singh
11:57 May-09-2017
In Reply to Dave Bentley at 02:05 Jan-24-2002 (Opening).

I am currently searching for used Radiography (Ir-192 source) and X-ray camera. Kindly send the quote of the equipments.

Positron Research & Testing Services Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
India
(+91) 9818008238

Product Spotlight

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

ISAFE3 Intrinsically Safe Sensor System

ISAFE3 intrinsically safe sensor system of Vallen Systeme is especially targeted at the petrochemica
l - as well as oil and gas transportation industry. The sensor system is designed for permanent monitoring or periodic inspection tasks. Sensors are available for different AE-frequency ranges optimized for corrosion and fatigue crack detection and other applications. The ISAFE 3 sensor system consists of an AE-sensor (model ISAS3) certified according to ATEX/IEC for installation in zone 0, gas group IIC, IP68, 20 to +60 °C, and a signal isolator (model SISO3) certified for installation in zone 2. An ISAS3 sensor can be mounted in atmosphere or submerged, e.g. in water or crude oil. It is supported by mounting tools for temporary (magnets) or permanent (welded) installation. ISAFE3 supports automatic sensor coupling test and can be used with any AE signal processor supporting 28V supply at 90 mA peak, e.g. Vallen Systeme ASIP-2/A.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window