where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
NDT market Analysis
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

FI Test- und Messtechnik GmbH

08:42 Jan-27-2002

Dr. Ahmed Yamani

Director, - President & CEO
Yamani Institute of Technology,
Algeria,
Joined Nov 2001
NDT market Analysis

Dear All,

I am presently preparing an NDT proposal for the creation of an NDT Diploma program at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. For this, I need some statistical Data concerning the NDT market growth worldwide or (Arabian gulfwise). I appreciate your effort to provide me we these data or direct me to sources where I can get it from.
Thank you.

08:34 Jan-29-2002

CHARLES SHAHWE

NDT Inspector
Zimbabwe,
Joined Nov 2001
Re: NDT market Analysis : WE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT.I AM BAASED IN ZIMBABWE AND THERE IS NO NDT TRAINING ORGANISATION.ONCE SET UP WE REQUIRE TO SEND OUR STUDENTS.KEEP US INFORMED OF DEVELOPMENTS.WE HOWEVER WISH TO PROPOSE THAT WHATEVER IS SET UP BE AFFILIATED TO SUCH BIG NAMES AS ASNT OR BINDT OR BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISABLE.GOOD LUCK.

FROM
CHARLES SHAHWE

01:36 Feb-07-2002

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
Re: NDT market Analysis You might visit this site where they offer an NDT market analysis http://www.bccresearch.com/industrial/GB177N.html.

: Dear All,
: I am presently preparing an NDT proposal for the creation of an NDT Diploma program at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. For this, I need some statistical Data concerning the NDT market growth worldwide or (Arabian gulfwise). I appreciate your effort to provide me we these data or direct me to sources where I can get it from.
: Thank you.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|