where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
NDT Promotional Material
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE
The Ultrasound Institute can develop new advanced ultrasonic measurement, imaging and NDT techniques for non-conventional applications.

03:19 Jan-27-2002
Dan Martin
NDT Promotional Material

A 'Skills Festival' is to take place at the Town Hall in Cheltenham, UK, in mid-February. The aim of the Festival is to advertise various areas of engineering to school students aged 15 to 16.

My organisation, Messier-Dowty wish to promote NDT and its importance to industry. We will be displaying some ultrasonics equipment which the students can use to find defects in some test pieces.

We also have some basic photographs and a couple of wallcharts on such areas as NDT Ultrasonics and Eddy Current but we would love to promote other areas such as Magnetic Flaw Detect, Liquid Penetrant and Stresscan plus others.

If you have any promotional material you could send to help promote this area of engineering, please contact myself or despatch any material to:

Dan Martin
Messier-Dowty Limited
Cheltenham Road East
Gloucester
Gloucestershire
GL2 9QH
England, UK

dan.martin@messier-dowty.org

09:07 Jan-28-2002
Dave Wilkes
Re: NDT Promotional Material Dan

Promotion of the role of NDT is vital to our industry
receiving the recognition its deserves.

I am more than happy to provide you with a copy of the
ProbeMaster UT simulation programme for your use at
this show.

ProbeMaster will allow your visitors to understand
Ultrasonics by showing them what is actually
happening to the ultrasonic signal.

I will contact you directly if I may.

Regards

Dave Wilkes

More details on ProbeMaster can be found at:

http://www.ndtcabin.com/pbm/pbindex.asp

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|