where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ACS-Solutions GmbH
develop and manufacture hi-tech devices for Ultrasonic Testing

Technical Discussions
kanhu charan barick
kanhu charan barick
08:07 Feb-10-2002
oxidation behavior study of gas turbine blade materials

hallo sir
i am student of M.tech In Indian Institute of Technology, Bomaby (INDIA. My project is " oxidation Bahavior study of Gas turbine blade material". if there is any documents related to my topic plz, info me by mail.
some areas related to my topics:
1. high temperature oxidation study of gas turbine material.
2. hot corrosion study of gas turbine material.
3. microstructure characterisation of blade materials.

Product Spotlight

IK4-IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque technology centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system
for the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

EPOCH 6LT

The EPOCH 6LT flaw detector is optimized for one-handed operation in rope access and high-portab
ility applications. Lightweight with a grip-oriented weight distribution, the instrument fits securely in a user’s hand or can be strapped to their leg using the rope access accessory kit. The clear, bright screen makes A-scans readable in any light while the intuitive software enables fast navigation.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s