where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

MASHPROJECT LLC
Experts in hardness testing

Technical Discussions
S S Ananthan
Consultant,
RAA Tech Solutions, India, Joined Jun 2000, 36

S S Ananthan

Consultant,
RAA Tech Solutions,
India,
Joined Jun 2000
05:39 Feb-12-2002
Ultrasonic

I read some interesting articles on the use of Noise anlysis technique for the assessment of creep damage using ultrasonic signals by researcheres from IHI, Japan. HAs omeone else used this technique ? pl comment on the best method to assess the creep damage by ultrasonic signal analysis.

S S Ananthan

henry havrydo
henry havrydo
05:48 Mar-02-2002
Re: Ultrasonic
:
: I read some interesting articles on the use of Noise anlysis technique for the assessment of creep damage using ultrasonic signals by researcheres from IHI, Japan. HAs omeone else used this technique ? pl comment on the best method to assess the creep damage by ultrasonic signal analysis.
: S S Ananthan
and please i want to know detail about it, i need it for my thesis and also i want to try it.
:henry

Dr.G.V.S.Murthy
Dr.G.V.S.Murthy
08:21 Mar-11-2002
: :
: : I read some interesting articles on the use of Noise anlysis technique for the assessment of creep damage using ultrasonic signals by researcheres from IHI, Japan. HAs omeone else used this technique ? pl comment on the best method to assess the creep damage by ultrasonic signal analysis.
: .
: : S S Ananthan
: and please i want to know detail about it, i need it for my thesis and also i want to try it.
: :henry
Yes I have been reading these in the literature. May i request SSAnathan, to please send me the details about the Japanese studies. Some literature is cited in RQNDE.
GVSMurthy

Gerry May
Consultant
Kellogg Brown & Root (Halliburton), USA, Joined Aug 2000, 6

Gerry May

Consultant
Kellogg Brown & Root (Halliburton),
USA,
Joined Aug 2000
06:28 Mar-11-2002
: : : Are you referring to Acoustic Emissions (AE) signal analysis? Or are you refering to some form of Ultrasonic NDE with new signal analysis techniques?

: : : I read some interesting articles on the use of Noise anlysis technique for the assessment of creep damage using ultrasonic signals by researcheres from IHI, Japan. HAs omeone else used this technique ? pl comment on the best method to assess the creep damage by ultrasonic signal analysis.
: : .
: : : S S Ananthan
: : .
: : and please i want to know detail about it, i need it for my thesis and also i want to try it.
: : :henry
: Yes I have been reading these in the literature. May i request SSAnathan, to please send me the details about the Japanese studies. Some literature is cited in RQNDE.
: GVSMurthy

Product Spotlight

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window