where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Ultrasonic
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

DASEL SISTEMAS
Our Phased Array equipments, based on SITAU Technology, are among the PAS highest performance in the market.

05:39 Feb-12-2002

S S Ananthan

Consultant,
RAA Tech Solutions,
India,
Joined Jun 2000
Ultrasonic

I read some interesting articles on the use of Noise anlysis technique for the assessment of creep damage using ultrasonic signals by researcheres from IHI, Japan. HAs omeone else used this technique ? pl comment on the best method to assess the creep damage by ultrasonic signal analysis.

S S Ananthan

05:48 Mar-02-2002
henry havrydo
Re: Ultrasonic :
: I read some interesting articles on the use of Noise anlysis technique for the assessment of creep damage using ultrasonic signals by researcheres from IHI, Japan. HAs omeone else used this technique ? pl comment on the best method to assess the creep damage by ultrasonic signal analysis.
: S S Ananthan
and please i want to know detail about it, i need it for my thesis and also i want to try it.
:henry

08:21 Mar-11-2002
Dr.G.V.S.Murthy
Re: Ultrasonic : :
: : I read some interesting articles on the use of Noise anlysis technique for the assessment of creep damage using ultrasonic signals by researcheres from IHI, Japan. HAs omeone else used this technique ? pl comment on the best method to assess the creep damage by ultrasonic signal analysis.
: .
: : S S Ananthan
: and please i want to know detail about it, i need it for my thesis and also i want to try it.
: :henry
Yes I have been reading these in the literature. May i request SSAnathan, to please send me the details about the Japanese studies. Some literature is cited in RQNDE.
GVSMurthy

06:28 Mar-11-2002

Gerry May

Consultant
Kellogg Brown & Root (Halliburton),
USA,
Joined Aug 2000
Re: Ultrasonic : : : Are you referring to Acoustic Emissions (AE) signal analysis? Or are you refering to some form of Ultrasonic NDE with new signal analysis techniques?

: : : I read some interesting articles on the use of Noise anlysis technique for the assessment of creep damage using ultrasonic signals by researcheres from IHI, Japan. HAs omeone else used this technique ? pl comment on the best method to assess the creep damage by ultrasonic signal analysis.
: : .
: : : S S Ananthan
: : .
: : and please i want to know detail about it, i need it for my thesis and also i want to try it.
: : :henry
: Yes I have been reading these in the literature. May i request SSAnathan, to please send me the details about the Japanese studies. Some literature is cited in RQNDE.
: GVSMurthy

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|