where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

TecScan Systems
We offer a complete line of NDT scanners, Immersion Tanks & Gantry systems which incorporate Ultrasonic, Phased Array & Eddy Current technologies.
Technical Discussions
Michal V
Michal V
04:13 Feb-19-2002
Piezoeletrics tranducers for emit ultrasound bundle on the work frequency 1 MHz

Is here someone, who can help me with design this tranducers. I have it as school project and I need find some basic information about methods how can I design it. Which materials is best for this aplication, and how can I count parameters, size this tranducers. And methods for recieve echo with work frequency about 1MHz...
Please when you will taste to help me, me Email adress is mike_@email.cz Thank´s.

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring

To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window