where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH
YXLON International - innovative High-Tech-Company with long traditionYXLON International develops, manufactures and markets digital radios ...
Technical Discussions
Jean-Claude Schwartz
Jean-Claude Schwartz
06:15 Feb-19-2002
NDT Equipment

I am looking into the possibility of purchasing a second hand magnetic particle bench unit (fairly new) and also a dye penetrant line. Can anybody help me?

David Hirsch
David Hirsch
01:50 Feb-19-2002
Re: NDT Equipment
:
: I am looking into the possibility of purchasing a second hand magnetic particle bench unit (fairly new) and also a dye penetrant line. Can anybody help me?
Dear Jean-Claude,

Please visit the website of Lectromax Australia

www.lectromax.com.au

They manufacture brand new Magnetic test benches in Australia at affordable prices. They can also offer refurbished Magnetic Particle benches and Dye penetrant systems when available.

Please contact David Mullet sales@lectromax.com.au

Product Spotlight

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window