where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

DASEL SISTEMAS
Our Phased Array equipments, based on SITAU Technology, are among the PAS highest performance in the market.

Technical Discussions
Hung-yin Lin
Hung-yin Lin
07:15 Feb-19-2002
UT instrument(s) needed!!

To whom it may concern,

I need some instruments for liquid suspension ultrasound testing. Here is the list of instruments I needed and the total budget limit up to USD10,000-, but depends on the cost of them.
1. Pulser or amplifier:
a. Voltage peak to peak: >300V
b. Frequency: 1~20MHz or higher
c. Continuous wave, i.e., duty cycle=100%
d. Transducer physical properties: 2.25MHz, Impedance: 378OHM, Phase: -89.9
e. Plug-in Card preferred.

2. Ultrasound Backscattering measurement
a. Frequency: 1~20MHz or higher

3. Ultrasound nonlinearity measurement
a. Frequency: 1~20MHz or higher

If you have any question, comment, suggestion, recommend, or product information, please e-mail me before Feb. 28, 2002. Thank you for your attention.

Hung-yin Lin
e-mail: hung-yin@excite.com

Lee Deng
Lee Deng
09:42 Feb-19-2002
Re: UT instrument(s) needed!!
Dear Mr. Lin:

Please visit our web site and check out the PC boards. We can do customized software to meet your requirements.

Regards,

Lee Deng
US Ultratek, Inc.

: To whom it may concern,
: I need some instruments for liquid suspension ultrasound testing. Here is the list of instruments I needed and the total budget limit up to USD10,000-, but depends on the cost of them.
: 1. Pulser or amplifier:
: a. Voltage peak to peak: >300V
: b. Frequency: 1~20MHz or higher
: c. Continuous wave, i.e., duty cycle=100%
: d. Transducer physical properties: 2.25MHz, Impedance: 378OHM, Phase: -89.9
: e. Plug-in Card preferred.
: 2. Ultrasound Backscattering measurement
: a. Frequency: 1~20MHz or higher
: 3. Ultrasound nonlinearity measurement
: a. Frequency: 1~20MHz or higher
: If you have any question, comment, suggestion, recommend, or product information, please e-mail me before Feb. 28, 2002. Thank you for your attention.
:
: Hung-yin Lin
: e-mail: hung-yin@excite.com

Product Spotlight

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window