where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
review of Impact Echo methods
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Mammon Technologies LLP
1-Stop Shop for all your NDT Needs. Radiography, GPR, Thermography and acoustic devices. We sell worldwide. We train worldwide. We support worldwide.

00:57 Mar-04-2002

sharon

Student
University of Florida,
USA,
Joined Mar 2002
review of Impact Echo methods

I need get a systematical knowledge of the development history of Impact Echo methods. so would you like to help me by recommending some articles or books?

07:45 Mar-07-2002

Rolf Diederichs

Director, Editor, Publisher, Internet, PHP MySQL
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: review of Impact Echo methods : I need get a systematical knowledge of the development history of Impact Echo methods. so would you like to help me by recommending some articles or books?
------------------

You may try the descriptor search at NDT.net.

Here is the link to 12 search results for descriptor "imapct-echo":
http://www.ndt.net/cgi-bin/htsearch?restrict=www.ndt.net%2Farticle&config=local&words=CT_impact-echo&method=and&format=long&matchesperpage=20

05:00 Mar-07-2002
William Streett
Re: review of Impact Echo methods : : I need get a systematical knowledge of the development history of Impact Echo methods. so would you like to help me by recommending some articles or books?
: ------------------
There is a book on impact-echo that describes the method in detail and all of its applications. It includes a history of the development of the method. The book is entitled "Impact-Echo: Nondestructive Evaluation of Concrete and Masonry", by M. J. Sansalone and W. B. Streett, Bullbrier Press, 1997. The book can be purchased from the publisher through the web sites http://www.impact-echo.com/Impact-Echo/bullbrie.htm or http://www.bullbrier.com/#Impact-Echo. Send me your e-mail address, and I will send you a copy of the chapter on the development of the impact-echo method as a Microsoft Word document.

00:23 Mar-13-2002
Camilla Colla
Re: review of Impact Echo methods : I need get a systematical knowledge of the development history of Impact Echo methods. so would you like to help me by recommending some articles or books?
Additionally to the list provided by Rolf, you will find some more application of the scanning impact-echo method -2D impact-echo- (i.e. the latest developments)by looking at
Colla, C., Krause, M., Maierhofer, Ch., Höhberger, H.-J., H. Sommer, “Combination of NDT techniques for site investigation of non-ballasted railway tracks”, J. Non-destructive testing and evaluation International, 2002, Vol. 35, (2), pp. 95-105.

Colla C., H. Wiggenhauser, Developments in Impact Echo for the investigation of concrete structures, Structural Material Technology: an NDT Conference, Atlantic City, NJ, 28 Feb – 3 March 2000, S. Alampalli (ed.), Technomic Publishing, Lancaster, Basel, 2000, pp. 350 - 356.

Colla C., G. Schneider, H. Wiggenhauser, Automated Impact-Echo and method improvement: 2- and 3-D imaging of concrete elements, in Uomoto, T. (ed.); Seiken Symposium No. 26, NDT in Civil Engineering Conf, Tokyo, Japan, 25-27 April 2000, Elsevier 2000, pp. 471-480

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|