where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GB Inspection Systems Ltd.
A leading UK manufacturer of Ultrasonic Probes, Accessories, Supplier of NDT Equipment and more.
Technical Discussions
Sergei Tsarik
Sergei Tsarik
00:35 Oct-11-1998
HELP to FIND REFERENCE

Dear colleague, i couldn't find the reference in my country. Can anyone help me. The reference is
Kolsky H., "Experimental Studies of the Mechanical Behavior of Linear Viscoelastic Solids",
Proceedings of the Conference on Mechanics and Chemistry of Solid Propellants, Purdue Univirsity,
Eringen, A. C., ed., 1965. Sorry to trouble you. My address: Sergei Tsarik, Institute of Applied
Physics NAS of Belarus, Akademicheskaya str., 16, Minsk, 220072, Belarus or send a fax to me
375-17-284-10-81 or mail: sergei.v.tsarik@usa.net

Michael Trinidad
Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd , Australia, Joined Jan 2003, 138

Michael Trinidad

Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd ,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2003
06:58 Oct-26-1998
Re: HELP to FIND REFERENCE
: Dear colleague, i couldn't find the reference in my country. Can anyone help me. The reference is
: Kolsky H., "Experimental Studies of the Mechanical Behavior of Linear Viscoelastic Solids",
: Proceedings of the Conference on Mechanics and Chemistry of Solid Propellants, Purdue Univirsity,
: Eringen, A. C., ed., 1965. Sorry to trouble you. My address: Sergei Tsarik, Institute of Applied
: Physics NAS of Belarus, Akademicheskaya str., 16, Minsk, 220072, Belarus or send a fax to me
: 375-17-284-10-81 or mail: sergei.v.tsarik@usa.net

Maybe these people may be able to help you as they are having a conference on the requested paper.

VIRGINIA POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY, BLACKSBURG, VA 24061
http://www.esm.vt.edu/mmconf/
Organizers : Rod Clifton and Janusz Klepaczko

Product Spotlight

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window