where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.

Technical Discussions
Sergei Tsarik
Sergei Tsarik
00:35 Oct-11-1998
HELP to FIND REFERENCE

Dear colleague, i couldn't find the reference in my country. Can anyone help me. The reference is
Kolsky H., "Experimental Studies of the Mechanical Behavior of Linear Viscoelastic Solids",
Proceedings of the Conference on Mechanics and Chemistry of Solid Propellants, Purdue Univirsity,
Eringen, A. C., ed., 1965. Sorry to trouble you. My address: Sergei Tsarik, Institute of Applied
Physics NAS of Belarus, Akademicheskaya str., 16, Minsk, 220072, Belarus or send a fax to me
375-17-284-10-81 or mail: sergei.v.tsarik@usa.net

Michael Trinidad
Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd , Australia, Joined Jan 2003, 138

Michael Trinidad

Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd ,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2003
06:58 Oct-26-1998
Re: HELP to FIND REFERENCE
: Dear colleague, i couldn't find the reference in my country. Can anyone help me. The reference is
: Kolsky H., "Experimental Studies of the Mechanical Behavior of Linear Viscoelastic Solids",
: Proceedings of the Conference on Mechanics and Chemistry of Solid Propellants, Purdue Univirsity,
: Eringen, A. C., ed., 1965. Sorry to trouble you. My address: Sergei Tsarik, Institute of Applied
: Physics NAS of Belarus, Akademicheskaya str., 16, Minsk, 220072, Belarus or send a fax to me
: 375-17-284-10-81 or mail: sergei.v.tsarik@usa.net

Maybe these people may be able to help you as they are having a conference on the requested paper.

VIRGINIA POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY, BLACKSBURG, VA 24061
http://www.esm.vt.edu/mmconf/
Organizers : Rod Clifton and Janusz Klepaczko

Product Spotlight

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high perf
ormance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s