where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Sergei Tsarik
Sergei Tsarik
00:35 Oct-11-1998
HELP to FIND REFERENCE

Dear colleague, i couldn't find the reference in my country. Can anyone help me. The reference is
Kolsky H., "Experimental Studies of the Mechanical Behavior of Linear Viscoelastic Solids",
Proceedings of the Conference on Mechanics and Chemistry of Solid Propellants, Purdue Univirsity,
Eringen, A. C., ed., 1965. Sorry to trouble you. My address: Sergei Tsarik, Institute of Applied
Physics NAS of Belarus, Akademicheskaya str., 16, Minsk, 220072, Belarus or send a fax to me
375-17-284-10-81 or mail: sergei.v.tsarik@usa.net

Michael Trinidad
Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd , Australia, Joined Jan 2003, 141

Michael Trinidad

Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd ,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2003
06:58 Oct-26-1998
Re: HELP to FIND REFERENCE
: Dear colleague, i couldn't find the reference in my country. Can anyone help me. The reference is
: Kolsky H., "Experimental Studies of the Mechanical Behavior of Linear Viscoelastic Solids",
: Proceedings of the Conference on Mechanics and Chemistry of Solid Propellants, Purdue Univirsity,
: Eringen, A. C., ed., 1965. Sorry to trouble you. My address: Sergei Tsarik, Institute of Applied
: Physics NAS of Belarus, Akademicheskaya str., 16, Minsk, 220072, Belarus or send a fax to me
: 375-17-284-10-81 or mail: sergei.v.tsarik@usa.net

Maybe these people may be able to help you as they are having a conference on the requested paper.

VIRGINIA POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY, BLACKSBURG, VA 24061
http://www.esm.vt.edu/mmconf/
Organizers : Rod Clifton and Janusz Klepaczko

Product Spotlight

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window