where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Sergei Tsarik
Sergei Tsarik
00:35 Oct-11-1998
HELP to FIND REFERENCE

Dear colleague, i couldn't find the reference in my country. Can anyone help me. The reference is
Kolsky H., "Experimental Studies of the Mechanical Behavior of Linear Viscoelastic Solids",
Proceedings of the Conference on Mechanics and Chemistry of Solid Propellants, Purdue Univirsity,
Eringen, A. C., ed., 1965. Sorry to trouble you. My address: Sergei Tsarik, Institute of Applied
Physics NAS of Belarus, Akademicheskaya str., 16, Minsk, 220072, Belarus or send a fax to me
375-17-284-10-81 or mail: sergei.v.tsarik@usa.net

Michael Trinidad
Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd , Australia, Joined Jan 2003, 138

Michael Trinidad

Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd ,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2003
06:58 Oct-26-1998
Re: HELP to FIND REFERENCE
: Dear colleague, i couldn't find the reference in my country. Can anyone help me. The reference is
: Kolsky H., "Experimental Studies of the Mechanical Behavior of Linear Viscoelastic Solids",
: Proceedings of the Conference on Mechanics and Chemistry of Solid Propellants, Purdue Univirsity,
: Eringen, A. C., ed., 1965. Sorry to trouble you. My address: Sergei Tsarik, Institute of Applied
: Physics NAS of Belarus, Akademicheskaya str., 16, Minsk, 220072, Belarus or send a fax to me
: 375-17-284-10-81 or mail: sergei.v.tsarik@usa.net

Maybe these people may be able to help you as they are having a conference on the requested paper.

VIRGINIA POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY, BLACKSBURG, VA 24061
http://www.esm.vt.edu/mmconf/
Organizers : Rod Clifton and Janusz Klepaczko

Product Spotlight

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window