where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
HELP to FIND REFERENCE
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

00:35 Oct-11-1998
Sergei Tsarik
HELP to FIND REFERENCE

Dear colleague, i couldn't find the reference in my country. Can anyone help me. The reference is
Kolsky H., "Experimental Studies of the Mechanical Behavior of Linear Viscoelastic Solids",
Proceedings of the Conference on Mechanics and Chemistry of Solid Propellants, Purdue Univirsity,
Eringen, A. C., ed., 1965. Sorry to trouble you. My address: Sergei Tsarik, Institute of Applied
Physics NAS of Belarus, Akademicheskaya str., 16, Minsk, 220072, Belarus or send a fax to me
375-17-284-10-81 or mail: sergei.v.tsarik@usa.net

06:58 Oct-26-1998

Michael Trinidad

Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd ,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2003
Re: HELP to FIND REFERENCE : Dear colleague, i couldn't find the reference in my country. Can anyone help me. The reference is
: Kolsky H., "Experimental Studies of the Mechanical Behavior of Linear Viscoelastic Solids",
: Proceedings of the Conference on Mechanics and Chemistry of Solid Propellants, Purdue Univirsity,
: Eringen, A. C., ed., 1965. Sorry to trouble you. My address: Sergei Tsarik, Institute of Applied
: Physics NAS of Belarus, Akademicheskaya str., 16, Minsk, 220072, Belarus or send a fax to me
: 375-17-284-10-81 or mail: sergei.v.tsarik@usa.net

Maybe these people may be able to help you as they are having a conference on the requested paper.

VIRGINIA POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY, BLACKSBURG, VA 24061
http://www.esm.vt.edu/mmconf/
Organizers : Rod Clifton and Janusz Klepaczko

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|