where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
li
Student
umass, USA, Joined Mar 2002, 2

li

Student
umass,
USA,
Joined Mar 2002
04:56 Mar-12-2002
Material for Wear Plate

Hello, guys,

I am in a project of making contact transducer. The transcucer
will be used in contact with aluminum or steel. I don't know what kind of wear plate is available. I have checked alumina, the price is incredibly high. Anybody knows alternatives? It will be great if you can also give me some websites or company names. I appreciate for your help.

Li

Product Spotlight

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Echomac® PA Bar Tester

The Echomac® PA BT provides 100% inspection of round bars for core and surface defects, at speeds u
p to 2 m/sec, depending on the specific application. The unit allows producers to handle a much larger range of diameters in one installation, and is available in 3 models to test 10 – 75mm diameter (small model); 20 – 130mm (medium model) or 50 – 254mm (large model) bars.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window