where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Vallen-Systeme GmbH
The Acoustic Emission Company! Since 1987 Vallen stands for competence and continuity in AE and for reliable business cooperation and support.

Technical Discussions
Mats Bjur
Mats Bjur
00:05 Oct-13-1998
Working in foreign countries?

Hello there!
I´m a 23 year old guy from Sweden who are interested in working in foreign countries, I would be especially interested in working in the States, but other countries are also interesting.
I have been working as an testing egineer for three years in a larger company in Sweden, and are now searching for new challanges.

I have EN II-levels in the following tesing mesthods:
X-ray
Magnetic Particle examination
Liquid penetrant testing
And level I in ultrasonic testing acc. to ASNT.

Apart from that i´ve been working with development of new testing methods like digital radiographing (tomography), and autoamizised ultrasonic testing equipment. I also have experience from the P-scan system, and the floorscanner system.

Is there any interest for a guy like me?

Richard D. Roberts
Engineering, Executive Managment
Quest Integrity Group, USA, Joined Nov 1998, 78

Richard D. Roberts

Engineering, Executive Managment
Quest Integrity Group,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
00:14 Oct-13-1998
Re: Working in foreign countries?
: Hello there!
: I´m a 23 year old guy from Sweden who are interested in working in foreign countries, I would be especially interested in working in the States, but other countries are also interesting.
: I have been working as an testing egineer for three years in a larger company in Sweden, and are now searching for new challanges.

: I have EN II-levels in the following tesing mesthods:
: X-ray
: Magnetic Particle examination
: Liquid penetrant testing
: And level I in ultrasonic testing acc. to ASNT.

: Apart from that i´ve been working with development of new testing methods like digital radiographing (tomography), and autoamizised ultrasonic testing equipment. I also have experience from the P-scan system, and the floorscanner system.

: Is there any interest for a guy like me?

----------------------------------

Dear Sir,

Do you have any electronics background? My company is looking for a person who is crossed trained in NDE/NDT and Electronics. We manafacturer laser based NDE/NDT equipment and also have a Field Service group.

Your experience with development of new testing methods and the AUT system is a positative contribution.

Please send me your Resume

Regards,
Rich Roberts

-------------------
Richard D. Roberts
QUEST Integrated, Inc.
21414 - 68th Ave. S.
Kent, Washington 98032 USA
Tel: 1-253-872-1275
Fax: 1-253-872-8967
email: richardr@qi2.com

Web Site: http://www.qi2.com

Ed Ginzel
R & D, -
Materials Research Institute, Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 1252

Ed Ginzel

R & D, -
Materials Research Institute,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
01:40 Oct-13-1998
Re: Working in foreign countries?
Posting your ANNOUNCEMENT here is inappropriate!

There is a link to classified ads just below where this sort of posting is appropriate.

Please follow accepted protocol

Ed

Product Spotlight

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window