where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Volume Graphics GmbH
By choosing Volume Graphics software, you can rely on more than 20 years of experience in the development of software for non-destructive testi ...
Technical Discussions
timothy mcallister
timothy mcallister
07:09 Apr-01-2002
boeing requirements for radiography, penetrant

I WORK FOR EATON-AEROQUIP IN GEORGIA AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LEVEL III IN RADIOGRAPHY AND PENETRANT. WE DO A MAJORITY OF WORK FOR BOEING AND CESSENA, AIRBUS ETC. WE ARE ALSO A REPAIR FACILITY FOR THE F.A.A. I NEED SOMEONE WHO MABEY AUDITS FOR BOEING OR KNOWS THE REQUIREMENTS. THANK YOU.

Randy Plis
Sales, Consultant
AMDATA NDE Technology LLC, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 23

Randy Plis

Sales, Consultant
AMDATA NDE Technology LLC,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
05:44 Apr-02-2002
Re: boeing requirements for radiography, penetrant
: Hello Tim,

A point of clarification: are you looking to hire an individual, or are you looking to outsource the RT & PT to a third party inspection lab service?

Thanks,
Randy Plis

I WORK FOR EATON-AEROQUIP IN GEORGIA AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LEVEL III IN RADIOGRAPHY AND PENETRANT. WE DO A MAJORITY OF WORK FOR BOEING AND CESSENA, AIRBUS ETC. WE ARE ALSO A REPAIR FACILITY FOR THE F.A.A. I NEED SOMEONE WHO MABEY AUDITS FOR BOEING OR KNOWS THE REQUIREMENTS. THANK YOU.

Russ Fessenden
NDT Inspector, Manager
USA, Joined Jun 2000, 9

Russ Fessenden

NDT Inspector, Manager
USA,
Joined Jun 2000
02:11 Apr-02-2002
Contact Applied Technical Services in Marietta (770-423-1400). They provide Boeing approved Level III services to the Aerospace Industry.

: I WORK FOR EATON-AEROQUIP IN GEORGIA AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LEVEL III IN RADIOGRAPHY AND PENETRANT. WE DO A MAJORITY OF WORK FOR BOEING AND CESSENA, AIRBUS ETC. WE ARE ALSO A REPAIR FACILITY FOR THE F.A.A. I NEED SOMEONE WHO MABEY AUDITS FOR BOEING OR KNOWS THE REQUIREMENTS. THANK YOU.

George Hopman
George Hopman
04:07 Apr-04-2002
Tim, I understand you're looking for someone conversant in Boeing requirements in RT and PT. NDE Solutions is an approved consultant (Supplier #657471) for Boeing in five methods. I worked seven years for Boeing Modification in Wichita where I was a Level III in five disciplines. I should be able to help you if you'd like. Otherwise you might try Level III Steve Garner at Eaton Aeroquip in Jackson, MI.

Best Regards,

George Hopman (ASNT Level III #KM-805 in RT, PT, ET, UT, MT, VT)
NDE Solutions
1479 W. Commerce Ave.
Gilbert, AZ 85233
480-635-0505

THADI MOSES AKSHAY KUMAR
THADI MOSES AKSHAY KUMAR
08:57 May-12-2002
: Tim, I understand you're looking for someone conversant in Boeing requirements in RT and PT. NDE Solutions is an approved consultant (Supplier #657471) for Boeing in five methods. I worked seven years for Boeing Modification in Wichita where I was a Level III in five disciplines. I should be able to help you if you'd like. Otherwise you might try Level III Steve Garner at Eaton Aeroquip in Jackson, MI.
:
: Best Regards,
i thadimoses akshay kumar, i have completed aircraft maintenance engg., from india in an avaioncs department.& i have 6 months pratical experience in radio.
so i please request u to join u'r organisation.
thanking you sir,
moses
:
: George Hopman (ASNT Level III #KM-805 in RT, PT, ET, UT, MT, VT)
: NDE Solutions
: 1479 W. Commerce Ave.
: Gilbert, AZ 85233
: 480-635-0505

Product Spotlight

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window