where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
boeing requirements for radiography, penetrant
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

07:09 Apr-01-2002
timothy mcallister
boeing requirements for radiography, penetrant

I WORK FOR EATON-AEROQUIP IN GEORGIA AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LEVEL III IN RADIOGRAPHY AND PENETRANT. WE DO A MAJORITY OF WORK FOR BOEING AND CESSENA, AIRBUS ETC. WE ARE ALSO A REPAIR FACILITY FOR THE F.A.A. I NEED SOMEONE WHO MABEY AUDITS FOR BOEING OR KNOWS THE REQUIREMENTS. THANK YOU.

05:44 Apr-02-2002

Randy Plis

Sales, Consultant
AMDATA NDE Technology LLC,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: boeing requirements for radiography, penetrant : Hello Tim,

A point of clarification: are you looking to hire an individual, or are you looking to outsource the RT & PT to a third party inspection lab service?

Thanks,
Randy Plis

I WORK FOR EATON-AEROQUIP IN GEORGIA AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LEVEL III IN RADIOGRAPHY AND PENETRANT. WE DO A MAJORITY OF WORK FOR BOEING AND CESSENA, AIRBUS ETC. WE ARE ALSO A REPAIR FACILITY FOR THE F.A.A. I NEED SOMEONE WHO MABEY AUDITS FOR BOEING OR KNOWS THE REQUIREMENTS. THANK YOU.

02:11 Apr-02-2002

Russ Fessenden

NDT Inspector, Manager
USA,
Joined Jun 2000
Re: boeing requirements for radiography, penetrant Contact Applied Technical Services in Marietta (770-423-1400). They provide Boeing approved Level III services to the Aerospace Industry.

: I WORK FOR EATON-AEROQUIP IN GEORGIA AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LEVEL III IN RADIOGRAPHY AND PENETRANT. WE DO A MAJORITY OF WORK FOR BOEING AND CESSENA, AIRBUS ETC. WE ARE ALSO A REPAIR FACILITY FOR THE F.A.A. I NEED SOMEONE WHO MABEY AUDITS FOR BOEING OR KNOWS THE REQUIREMENTS. THANK YOU.

04:07 Apr-04-2002
George Hopman
Re: boeing requirements for radiography, penetrant Tim, I understand you're looking for someone conversant in Boeing requirements in RT and PT. NDE Solutions is an approved consultant (Supplier #657471) for Boeing in five methods. I worked seven years for Boeing Modification in Wichita where I was a Level III in five disciplines. I should be able to help you if you'd like. Otherwise you might try Level III Steve Garner at Eaton Aeroquip in Jackson, MI.

Best Regards,

George Hopman (ASNT Level III #KM-805 in RT, PT, ET, UT, MT, VT)
NDE Solutions
1479 W. Commerce Ave.
Gilbert, AZ 85233
480-635-0505

08:57 May-12-2002
THADI MOSES AKSHAY KUMAR
Re: boeing requirements for radiography, penetrant : Tim, I understand you're looking for someone conversant in Boeing requirements in RT and PT. NDE Solutions is an approved consultant (Supplier #657471) for Boeing in five methods. I worked seven years for Boeing Modification in Wichita where I was a Level III in five disciplines. I should be able to help you if you'd like. Otherwise you might try Level III Steve Garner at Eaton Aeroquip in Jackson, MI.
:
: Best Regards,
i thadimoses akshay kumar, i have completed aircraft maintenance engg., from india in an avaioncs department.& i have 6 months pratical experience in radio.
so i please request u to join u'r organisation.
thanking you sir,
moses
:
: George Hopman (ASNT Level III #KM-805 in RT, PT, ET, UT, MT, VT)
: NDE Solutions
: 1479 W. Commerce Ave.
: Gilbert, AZ 85233
: 480-635-0505

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|