where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Sonatest Ltd
From our three distinct business centres in the UK, USA and CANADA, Sonatest design and produce a leading range of high performance ultrasonic NDT equipment and accessories.

Technical Discussions
timothy mcallister
timothy mcallister
07:09 Apr-01-2002
boeing requirements for radiography, penetrant

I WORK FOR EATON-AEROQUIP IN GEORGIA AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LEVEL III IN RADIOGRAPHY AND PENETRANT. WE DO A MAJORITY OF WORK FOR BOEING AND CESSENA, AIRBUS ETC. WE ARE ALSO A REPAIR FACILITY FOR THE F.A.A. I NEED SOMEONE WHO MABEY AUDITS FOR BOEING OR KNOWS THE REQUIREMENTS. THANK YOU.

Randy Plis
Sales, Consultant
AMDATA NDE Technology LLC, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 23

Randy Plis

Sales, Consultant
AMDATA NDE Technology LLC,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
05:44 Apr-02-2002
Re: boeing requirements for radiography, penetrant
: Hello Tim,

A point of clarification: are you looking to hire an individual, or are you looking to outsource the RT & PT to a third party inspection lab service?

Thanks,
Randy Plis

I WORK FOR EATON-AEROQUIP IN GEORGIA AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LEVEL III IN RADIOGRAPHY AND PENETRANT. WE DO A MAJORITY OF WORK FOR BOEING AND CESSENA, AIRBUS ETC. WE ARE ALSO A REPAIR FACILITY FOR THE F.A.A. I NEED SOMEONE WHO MABEY AUDITS FOR BOEING OR KNOWS THE REQUIREMENTS. THANK YOU.

Russ Fessenden
NDT Inspector, Manager
USA, Joined Jun 2000, 9

Russ Fessenden

NDT Inspector, Manager
USA,
Joined Jun 2000
02:11 Apr-02-2002
Contact Applied Technical Services in Marietta (770-423-1400). They provide Boeing approved Level III services to the Aerospace Industry.

: I WORK FOR EATON-AEROQUIP IN GEORGIA AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LEVEL III IN RADIOGRAPHY AND PENETRANT. WE DO A MAJORITY OF WORK FOR BOEING AND CESSENA, AIRBUS ETC. WE ARE ALSO A REPAIR FACILITY FOR THE F.A.A. I NEED SOMEONE WHO MABEY AUDITS FOR BOEING OR KNOWS THE REQUIREMENTS. THANK YOU.

George Hopman
George Hopman
04:07 Apr-04-2002
Tim, I understand you're looking for someone conversant in Boeing requirements in RT and PT. NDE Solutions is an approved consultant (Supplier #657471) for Boeing in five methods. I worked seven years for Boeing Modification in Wichita where I was a Level III in five disciplines. I should be able to help you if you'd like. Otherwise you might try Level III Steve Garner at Eaton Aeroquip in Jackson, MI.

Best Regards,

George Hopman (ASNT Level III #KM-805 in RT, PT, ET, UT, MT, VT)
NDE Solutions
1479 W. Commerce Ave.
Gilbert, AZ 85233
480-635-0505

THADI MOSES AKSHAY KUMAR
THADI MOSES AKSHAY KUMAR
08:57 May-12-2002
: Tim, I understand you're looking for someone conversant in Boeing requirements in RT and PT. NDE Solutions is an approved consultant (Supplier #657471) for Boeing in five methods. I worked seven years for Boeing Modification in Wichita where I was a Level III in five disciplines. I should be able to help you if you'd like. Otherwise you might try Level III Steve Garner at Eaton Aeroquip in Jackson, MI.
:
: Best Regards,
i thadimoses akshay kumar, i have completed aircraft maintenance engg., from india in an avaioncs department.& i have 6 months pratical experience in radio.
so i please request u to join u'r organisation.
thanking you sir,
moses
:
: George Hopman (ASNT Level III #KM-805 in RT, PT, ET, UT, MT, VT)
: NDE Solutions
: 1479 W. Commerce Ave.
: Gilbert, AZ 85233
: 480-635-0505

Product Spotlight

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high perf
ormance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s