where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Manuel Rodriguez
Manuel Rodriguez
05:27 Apr-04-2002
Experimental signal in concrete

Dear colleges:

I need experimental data ( ultrasonic signals) for unidimensional, bidimensional or tridimensional analysis in concrete. I hope to prove algorithm for simulate experiments (defects detection and mechanical properties estimation) in real experiments.

Best regards
Manuel Rodriguez.

Otto Kroggel
Otto Kroggel
09:41 Apr-09-2002
Re: Experimental signal in concrete
: Dear colleges:
: I need experimental data ( ultrasonic signals) for unidimensional, bidimensional or tridimensional analysis in concrete. I hope to prove algorithm for simulate experiments (defects detection and mechanical properties estimation) in real experiments.
: Best regards
: Manuel Rodriguez.
Dear Manuel Rodrigues,
I am eager to learn a little bit more about your strategy of data interpretation. On my home page you will find information about the type of experiments performed in Darmstadt.

Best regards

Otto Kroggel

Product Spotlight

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window