where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore
Visit us at SINCE 2019

Technical Discussions
Krister Björnsson
Krister Björnsson
02:06 Apr-09-2002
Number of manufacturers of ultrasonic transducers

My name is Krister Björnsson and I am currently writing my master's thesis in business marketing at Luleå University of Technology in Luleå, Sweden, about the ultrasonics industry for liquid applications.

I am interested in finding out information about:

a. The number of manufacturers of ultrasonic transducers
b. The number of manufacturers of products in different application areas where ultrasonic transducers are incorporated
c. The number of companies that are using or could be using the products in a. or b. in some way.

Do You where I can get hold of such information mainly for the US and Europe? Is it possible at all?

Best regards,

Krister Björnsson.

Have a nice day!

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window