where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GRANPECT COMPANY Ltd

Technical Discussions
Krister Björnsson
Krister Björnsson
02:06 Apr-09-2002
Number of manufacturers of ultrasonic transducers

My name is Krister Björnsson and I am currently writing my master's thesis in business marketing at Luleå University of Technology in Luleå, Sweden, about the ultrasonics industry for liquid applications.

I am interested in finding out information about:

a. The number of manufacturers of ultrasonic transducers
b. The number of manufacturers of products in different application areas where ultrasonic transducers are incorporated
c. The number of companies that are using or could be using the products in a. or b. in some way.

Do You where I can get hold of such information mainly for the US and Europe? Is it possible at all?

Best regards,

Krister Björnsson.

Have a nice day!

Product Spotlight

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window