where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
C. Smithhart
C. Smithhart
06:26 Apr-09-2002
Online Density Gauge Needed

I would like to hear from suppliers who can help my company with the following NDT need.

We need an automated method to rapidly measure the density of compressed tablets (~3 inches in diameter, 1 inch tall) containing about 28% Calcium, 50% Chloride, 22% Oxygen. The gauge needs to be capable of high accuracy and precision; i.e. the acceptable tablet density is in the range 1.93-1.97. The instrumentation needs to fit into a conveyor belt system, be able to withstand a very corrosive environment, and of course be affordable.

Please contact me through e-mail at smithhart@ppg.com if you have a solution. Thanks- C. Smithhart.

Product Spotlight

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s