where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
NDT Training course material
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

IMASONIC SAS
IMASONIC offers custom solutions for single to serial productions of ultrasonic transducers for NDT including phased array.

06:26 May-18-2002

SKM

Engineering
ST AVIATIONS SERVICES COMPANY LTD,
Singapore,
Joined Jan 2002
NDT Training course material

Can anyone Please help me to get the addresses (web or mail) who can supply training course material in software form....for ET/UT/RT/MT/PT.... the training material is required shall be suitable for the following requirements:
1)Aerospace industry
2)in house training and certification purpose

please also specify, if there are any COPY RIGHTS associated with the material.

if my message has reached the supplier of such product pse send me the quotation on the given e-mail ID.
thanks in advance to all...

SKM

05:24 May-18-2002
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
Re: NDT Training course material Our company produce and sell NDT multimedia training CDROM. In our web site (www.simula.it) you can find complete information on contents and costs. You can also download demos.
Best regards.
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli.

00:38 May-18-2002

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: NDT Training course material Sonatest distribute the simula software worldwide.
If you write to me directly with your full contact information, I will be happy to arrange a formal quote

Joe

: Can anyone Please help me to get the addresses (web or mail) who can supply training course material in software form....for ET/UT/RT/MT/PT.... the training material is required shall be suitable for the following requirements:
: 1)Aerospace industry
: 2)in house training and certification purpose
: please also specify, if there are any COPY RIGHTS associated with the material.
: if my message has reached the supplier of such product pse send me the quotation on the given e-mail ID.
: thanks in advance to all...
: SKM

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|