where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
SKM
Engineering
ST AVIATIONS SERVICES COMPANY LTD, Singapore, Joined Jan 2002, 6

SKM

Engineering
ST AVIATIONS SERVICES COMPANY LTD,
Singapore,
Joined Jan 2002
06:26 May-18-2002
NDT Training course material

Can anyone Please help me to get the addresses (web or mail) who can supply training course material in software form....for ET/UT/RT/MT/PT.... the training material is required shall be suitable for the following requirements:
1)Aerospace industry
2)in house training and certification purpose

please also specify, if there are any COPY RIGHTS associated with the material.

if my message has reached the supplier of such product pse send me the quotation on the given e-mail ID.
thanks in advance to all...

SKM

Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
05:24 May-18-2002
Re: NDT Training course material
Our company produce and sell NDT multimedia training CDROM. In our web site (www.simula.it) you can find complete information on contents and costs. You can also download demos.
Best regards.
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli.

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc
Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 520

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
00:38 May-18-2002
Re: NDT Training course material
Sonatest distribute the simula software worldwide.
If you write to me directly with your full contact information, I will be happy to arrange a formal quote

Joe

: Can anyone Please help me to get the addresses (web or mail) who can supply training course material in software form....for ET/UT/RT/MT/PT.... the training material is required shall be suitable for the following requirements:
: 1)Aerospace industry
: 2)in house training and certification purpose
: please also specify, if there are any COPY RIGHTS associated with the material.
: if my message has reached the supplier of such product pse send me the quotation on the given e-mail ID.
: thanks in advance to all...
: SKM

Product Spotlight

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window