where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
I am looking for people who deal with the testing of polymeric paterials
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

08:39 May-29-2002
Alexander Kren
I am looking for people who deal with the testing of polymeric paterials

I am looking for people who deal with the testing of polymeric materials.
I am interesting in investigation polymers and NDT tests of them.
Especially rubbers and composites.
thanks for any help.
aleks.p.k@iaph.bas-net.by

09:13 May-29-2002
Richard Kazares
Re: I am looking for people who deal with the testing of polymeric paterials Depending on the specifics of your materials and material geometries, our company has recently introduced a low-frequency based UT technology that can be used to inspect multi-layered, internally bonded, thick-section composites and rubber (also rubber-like) materials from a SINGLE SIDE. The system (which we have named TSCOUT - for Thick Section Composite Oblique Ultrasonic Testing) uses either a single set - or an array (up to 4) sensor pairs at specific angles and frequencies designed to optimize UT penetration (and reflection) form normally VERY DIFFICULT to inspect materials - and which (previously) have almost always required dual-sided (through penetration) inspection techniques.

Please contact me directly for more details - if this of interest - since I don't want to sound too much like advertising.

: I am looking for people who deal with the testing of polymeric materials.
: I am interesting in investigation polymers and NDT tests of them.
: Especially rubbers and composites.
: thanks for any help.
: aleks.p.k@iaph.bas-net.by

02:28 May-30-2002

Benmedakhene

Consultant, Consultant on acoustic emission and composites mat
Universite de Technologie de Compiegne,
France,
Joined Jan 2002
Re: I am looking for people who deal with the testing of polymeric paterials Our knowledge is in acoustic emission testing of composite materials.
This type of NDT allows a real follow-up of the damage and failure of the composites structures.
If our activity interests you, do not hesitate to contact us.
Universite de Technologie de Compiègne, in France
Cordially

03:04 May-30-2002
Jim Knowles
Re: I am looking for people who deal with the testing of polymeric paterials : I am looking for people who deal with the testing of polymeric materials.
: I am interesting in investigation polymers and NDT tests of them.
: Especially rubbers and composites.
: thanks for any help.
: aleks.p.k@iaph.bas-net.by
.I undertook some ultrasonic inspection work with POLYTEST in Moscow who I believe may be of help.
E-mail:polytest@mtu-net.ru
They have developed inspection methods using ultrasound on PVC and Polythene type plastics.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|