where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Vladimir
Vladimir
01:31 Jun-04-2002
Air Borne Ultra Sound Transducer

I am working on a security product who detect Intruders in a 10 meters range. I am asking Which manufactur can you recommend that builds Air Borne Ultra Sound Transducers as well if you know where can I find Electronic Circuits to implement a Low Distance (about 10 meters) ultra sonic radar.

Thanks in advance,

Vladimir

ald
ald
04:26 Jun-04-2002
Re: Air Borne Ultra Sound Transducer
: I am working on a security product who detect Intruders in a 10 meters range. I am asking Which manufactur can you recommend that builds Air Borne Ultra Sound Transducers as well if you know where can I find Electronic Circuits to implement a Low Distance (about 10 meters) ultra sonic radar.
: Thanks in advance,
: Vladimir
please call me at 781-749-4800
Al D from Massa Products

Linas Svilainis
R & D,
Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania, Joined Nov 1998, 67

Linas Svilainis

R & D,
Kaunas University of Technology,
Lithuania,
Joined Nov 1998
00:57 Jun-05-2002
Re: Air Borne Ultra Sound Transducer
: ...Which manufactur... builds Air Borne Ultra Sound Transducers ...
You can find US tranducers for air any semiconductors catalog: RS, Farnell, ... Schukat, ELFA, I just named what I have at my hand. Manufacturers? Just take documents you have at their www sites. Airmar, S.Square enterprise Company just to name few. But bear in mind - these will be small size (10 to 40 mm) ~40kHz transducers.

:....where can I find Electronic Circuits to implement a Low Distance (about 10 meters) ultra sonic radar.

Same as above - go to US transducers manufacturers sites - here you will fing a lot of schematics, some of them are even included in documentation which is available on distributors mentioned above sites.
I doubt whether 10 meters with transducers you are probably thinking of, will be low distance. Especially if you are thinking of motion detection. Even with long/continuous signals it is complicated to obtain a reasonable measurements. If you are speaking about interruptible beam(through - transmission) then it is a little bit easier.Unless you use advanced signal processing or/and advanced transducers.

Product Spotlight

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window