where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Vladimir
Vladimir
01:31 Jun-04-2002
Air Borne Ultra Sound Transducer

I am working on a security product who detect Intruders in a 10 meters range. I am asking Which manufactur can you recommend that builds Air Borne Ultra Sound Transducers as well if you know where can I find Electronic Circuits to implement a Low Distance (about 10 meters) ultra sonic radar.

Thanks in advance,

Vladimir

ald
ald
04:26 Jun-04-2002
Re: Air Borne Ultra Sound Transducer
: I am working on a security product who detect Intruders in a 10 meters range. I am asking Which manufactur can you recommend that builds Air Borne Ultra Sound Transducers as well if you know where can I find Electronic Circuits to implement a Low Distance (about 10 meters) ultra sonic radar.
: Thanks in advance,
: Vladimir
please call me at 781-749-4800
Al D from Massa Products

Linas Svilainis
R & D,
Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania, Joined Nov 1998, 67

Linas Svilainis

R & D,
Kaunas University of Technology,
Lithuania,
Joined Nov 1998
00:57 Jun-05-2002
Re: Air Borne Ultra Sound Transducer
: ...Which manufactur... builds Air Borne Ultra Sound Transducers ...
You can find US tranducers for air any semiconductors catalog: RS, Farnell, ... Schukat, ELFA, I just named what I have at my hand. Manufacturers? Just take documents you have at their www sites. Airmar, S.Square enterprise Company just to name few. But bear in mind - these will be small size (10 to 40 mm) ~40kHz transducers.

:....where can I find Electronic Circuits to implement a Low Distance (about 10 meters) ultra sonic radar.

Same as above - go to US transducers manufacturers sites - here you will fing a lot of schematics, some of them are even included in documentation which is available on distributors mentioned above sites.
I doubt whether 10 meters with transducers you are probably thinking of, will be low distance. Especially if you are thinking of motion detection. Even with long/continuous signals it is complicated to obtain a reasonable measurements. If you are speaking about interruptible beam(through - transmission) then it is a little bit easier.Unless you use advanced signal processing or/and advanced transducers.

Product Spotlight

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window