where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
MARJUKI
MARJUKI
01:31 Jun-07-2002
WANTED OPERATOR'S MANUAL QFT-200

I AM MARJUKI ,I HAVE JUST KNOWN ABOUT NDT KIND OF QUANTUM TYPE QFT-200 BUT I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO WAY TO USE THE UNIT, ACCORDING THAT, WOULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME ABOUT STANDING INSTRUCTION /PROSEDURE OPERATION ,SPECIFICLLY LOOKING FOR GAIN TO DETERMINE PROPER POSITION WITH ULTRACORE OR UT TRANDUCERE.
THANK YOU , SEE YOU

Jeff Kott
Jeff Kott
02:51 Jul-30-2002
Re: WANTED OPERATOR'S MANUAL QFT-200
: I AM MARJUKI ,I HAVE JUST KNOWN ABOUT NDT KIND OF QUANTUM TYPE QFT-200 BUT I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO WAY TO USE THE UNIT, ACCORDING THAT, WOULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME ABOUT STANDING INSTRUCTION /PROSEDURE OPERATION ,SPECIFICLLY LOOKING FOR GAIN TO DETERMINE PROPER POSITION WITH ULTRACORE OR UT TRANDUCERE.
: THANK YOU , SEE YOU
Contact NDT Systems. They manufacture the QFT-200. www.ndtsystems.com.

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window