where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Controle Mesure Systemes
Contrôle Mesure Systèmes (CMS) is a leader in Non Destructive Testing (NDT) with a complete range of products for eddy current and ultrasonic i ...
Technical Discussions
marjuki
marjuki
04:13 Jun-11-2002
Reading Ultracorr TM at Carbon Steel, pipe grade type K03005

Dear sir,

Yesterday on June 11,2002 at 9:00 O'clock AM, I read thickness & temperature at 26" Carbon Steell' (type K03005) with Ultracorr TM ( RCS product) but some thing happen, Upon reading it , the Ultracorr can not read about thickness and view in the screen is zero/nil but the temperature can be read . I attempt to solve it with puss the transducer which stamp on the carbon steel and check the connection cable but are fine . So if some one known about that or solve the trouble
please send me with E-mail

Regards,
Akhmad Marjuki

Product Spotlight

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window