where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Controle Mesure Systemes
Contrôle Mesure Systèmes designs, develops and manufactures nearly 30 years a complete NDT range of products in eddy current and ultrasonic testing methods.

Technical Discussions
Dan Christian
Dan Christian
09:02 Jun-13-2002
Replacement parts for an ESC (Econospec) W-1000

I am looking for a replacement coil for an ESC (Econospec)W-1000. I handle purchasing for The Aspen Lift Maintenance Department, Aspen Skiing Company, Aspen Colorado. Tel (970)920-0735, FAX (970)925-3785. E-mail DChristian@aspensnowmass.com. Thank You!!

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 785

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
03:52 Jun-23-2002
Re: Replacement parts for an ESC (Econospec) W-1000
: I am looking for a replacement coil for an ESC (Econospec)W-1000. I handle purchasing for The Aspen Lift Maintenance Department, Aspen Skiing Company, Aspen Colorado. Tel (970)920-0735, FAX (970)925-3785. E-mail DChristian@aspensnowmass.com. Thank You!!
Is it an eddy current test coil? If yes, pl. contact me at

Mark Palynchuk
Mark Palynchuk
01:00 Jul-05-2002
MPICoils
: I am looking for a replacement coil for an ESC (Econospec)W-1000. I handle purchasing for The Aspen Lift Maintenance Department, Aspen Skiing Company, Aspen Colorado. Tel (970)920-0735, FAX (970)925-3785. E-mail DChristian@aspensnowmass.com. Thank You!!
You could have the part custom made, but cost may be prohibative. check out our coils at www.westerninstruments.com

Mark

Product Spotlight

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s