where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

EKOSCAN
EKOSCAN is a French manufacturer specialized in equipment for ultrasonic Non Destructive Testing: Probes,UT boards & Scanners tailored for your needs

Technical Discussions
Dan Christian
Dan Christian
09:02 Jun-13-2002
Replacement parts for an ESC (Econospec) W-1000

I am looking for a replacement coil for an ESC (Econospec)W-1000. I handle purchasing for The Aspen Lift Maintenance Department, Aspen Skiing Company, Aspen Colorado. Tel (970)920-0735, FAX (970)925-3785. E-mail DChristian@aspensnowmass.com. Thank You!!

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
03:52 Jun-23-2002
Re: Replacement parts for an ESC (Econospec) W-1000
: I am looking for a replacement coil for an ESC (Econospec)W-1000. I handle purchasing for The Aspen Lift Maintenance Department, Aspen Skiing Company, Aspen Colorado. Tel (970)920-0735, FAX (970)925-3785. E-mail DChristian@aspensnowmass.com. Thank You!!
Is it an eddy current test coil? If yes, pl. contact me at

Mark Palynchuk
Mark Palynchuk
01:00 Jul-05-2002
MPICoils
: I am looking for a replacement coil for an ESC (Econospec)W-1000. I handle purchasing for The Aspen Lift Maintenance Department, Aspen Skiing Company, Aspen Colorado. Tel (970)920-0735, FAX (970)925-3785. E-mail DChristian@aspensnowmass.com. Thank You!!
You could have the part custom made, but cost may be prohibative. check out our coils at www.westerninstruments.com

Mark

Product Spotlight

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window