where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Training
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Canadian Institute for NDE
We are specialized in training for Radiography, Ultrasonics, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Eddy Current and emerging NDT technologies.

07:45 Jun-17-2002

Mohiuddin Shaik

Engineering
ST AVIATIONS SERVICES COMPANY LTD,
Singapore,
Joined Jan 2002
Training

Is there any specilized training available for NDT (already qualified to NDT Level II) personnel working on Aircraft (boeing, Airbus etc. I am tasked to identify additional training needs for the NDT personnel. Pse forward me the sites or address that can help me.

Thanks in advance to all.

08:27 Jun-17-2002
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
Re: Training Our Company is specialized in multimedia training and, in the field of NDT, produce basic courses on UT, RT, MT and PT on CDROM. These courses are not dedicated to Aircraft but they are general. In Italy two Aircraft Company have purchased these CBT (Computer based Training) for the basic training of the personnel.
You can find more information at our Web site: www.simula.it
You can request a free demo CDROM also.
Best regards.
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|