where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
tube-to-tubesheet weld scanner
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

03:28 Jul-15-2002
Peter Rost
tube-to-tubesheet weld scanner

I´m looking for an ultrasonic tube-to-tubesheet weld scanner
or an UT inspection system with remote scanner to inspect tube-to-
tubesheet welds for pores with pores size >0.5 mm and for lack of
fusion. To be inspected are welds with tube excess out of tubesheet
of some mm.

09:52 Jul-16-2002

Charlie Jackson

NDT Inspector
Northern.NDT.services LTD,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: tube-to-tubesheet weld scanner : I´m looking for an ultrasonic tube-to-tubesheet weld scanner
: or an UT inspection system with remote scanner to inspect tube-to-
: tubesheet welds for pores with pores size >0.5 mm and for lack of
: fusion. To be inspected are welds with tube excess out of tubesheet
: of some mm.
Dear Peter
Some years ago the Force Institute in Broenby Denmark were performing such work, they would be worth a call. Contacts are Hans Ole Olsen or Yens Grassov
Regards Charlie

06:46 Jul-18-2002
Massimo Carminati
Re: tube-to-tubesheet weld scanner We have designed and engineered several of this manipulators (manual or motorized)for heat exchangers manufacturers with or without UT system with B and C-Scan presentation according to the Stamicarbon rules.

Feel free to contact me.

07:56 Jul-18-2002

Leif Jeppesen

R & D
FORCE Technology,
Denmark,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: tube-to-tubesheet weld scanner : I´m looking for an ultrasonic tube-to-tubesheet weld scanner
FORCE Technology has developed the AHS-1 scanner for the P-scan System 4 for inspection of tube-to-tube sheet welds. The scanner can inspect up to 3 welds in parallel and the data acquisition is controlled directly from the scanner. Inspection speed is up to 300 welds per hour. For further information please look under brochures at www.p-scan.com

08:40 Jul-22-2002

Randy Plis

Sales, Consultant
AMDATA NDE Technology LLC,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: tube-to-tubesheet weld scanner We also have a tube-to-sheet scanner as an available accessory for our IntraSpect UT C-Scan imaging systems. Such a scanner has been used to inspect near drums in fossil boilers, as well as reactor and pressurizer penetrations in nuclear applications. Please contact us to provide additional detials.

Best regards,
Randy Plis

02:30 Jul-30-2002
Jeff Kott

We have an OmniScan system that is capable of such inspections. You can contact me if you have any further questions.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|