where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Stuart
NDT Inspector, Diver/Rope Acces Tech
United Kingdom, Joined Jul 2002, 1

Stuart

NDT Inspector, Diver/Rope Acces Tech
United Kingdom,
Joined Jul 2002
05:41 Jul-15-2002
ACFM

I am due to start a ACFM course soon and would like to know what the employment prospects are and what are the rates paid for this method of NDT.
Any help at all would be appreciated

Cheers

jay
jay
03:57 Jul-15-2002
medical transcription
I just started with an online company that lets me transcribe medical reports from home. I was so happy when I got excepted for the job. I trained at http://www.medical-transcription-course.com/home.html and my new employer told me that it is a good school and he knows I will do well with his company. Isn’t that great!! I found a job at last! And now I can stay at home with my baby.

Product Spotlight

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window