where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
learn transcribing medical reports
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

EXTENDE
EXTENDE, optimize your NDT inspections projects thanks to simulation.

03:17 Jul-16-2002
jay
learn transcribing medical reports

I want to learn to become a medical transcriptionist. I have found two schools that I am trying to choose between. One is http://medical-transcription-course.com/home.html and the other is www.andrewsschool.com. I am leaning towards taking the VLC course, because it is cheaper and comes with all of the supplies and I have heard it is great. I just wanted to know if anyone else has taken this course and liked it, or who has taken the Andrews course. Will someone please let me know what they think I should do.

06:50 Jul-17-2002

Mark Badrick

Inspection
Bahrain Petroleum Co,
Bahrain,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: learn transcribing medical reports "and what ever else you are trying to sell" : Jimmy Jay - What I think you should do is to find another site to tout your businesses (courses for transcriptionists and photographers etc)and to leave this site for the postings for which it was is intended ie. NDT.

: I want to learn to become a medical transcriptionist. I have found two schools that I am trying to choose between. One is http://medical-transcription-course.com/home.html and the other is www.andrewsschool.com. I am leaning towards taking the VLC course, because it is cheaper and comes with all of the supplies and I have heard it is great. I just wanted to know if anyone else has taken this course and liked it, or who has taken the Andrews course. Will someone please let me know what they think I should do.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|