where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
NDTnet November '98: Forum Introduction -
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

TecScan Systems
We offer a complete line of NDT scanners, Immersion Tanks & Gantry systems which incorporate Ultrasonic, Phased Array & Eddy Current technologies.

00:41 Nov-05-1998

Rolf Diederichs

Director, Editor, Publisher, Internet, PHP MySQL
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
NDTnet November '98: Forum Introduction -

Good Morning all Forum Participants!

Thanks very much to Edward Ginzel, Rainer Meier, Hermann Wuestenberg and for their excellent contributions as last month virtual chairmen of this forum as well as thanks to all other contributing professionals. I am happy seeing almost no blatant messages anymore since we have opened a classified ads board. The forum has now a great number of 208 officially participant! Also the the Web board received 802 hits during October.

Due to changes of the forum registration form we received additional profile information from new participants. Please check the list and send me an email if you would like to add your personally information like homepage link, location, etc..

This month forum we have not appointed any virtual chairman. Nevertheless, with our permanent panel of experts, as well as with many professionals of this forum, we surely can get advise as needed.

I would like to discuss topics of this month's issue which dealing with Ultrasonic Testing or MaterialsCharacterization. In another message I'll open soon a topic on material characterization, in particularly stress states measurement using the ultrasonic birefringence effect.

Please do not reply with technical discussions to this message.
For your reply open a new topic on the message board.

Best regards

Rolf Diederichs

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|