where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Pierre MARTY
R & D
Saab Aeronautic, Sweden, Joined Jul 2002, 5

Pierre MARTY

R & D
Saab Aeronautic,
Sweden,
Joined Jul 2002
09:45 Jul-31-2002
Shearography - radiative transfer

I would appreciate some help on a specific shearographic problem :

I am trying to enhance the efficiency of our shearographic equipment by determining the best posible thermal load to apply to a given structure. i.e. I want to answer a question such as : is hallogene light or UV that is better suited to provoc the good strain in a composite plate ? To do so I need to find out about :
1 - the thermal properties of the material (aluminium, composite, honeycomb etc...) : emessivity, absorptivitye, ... as a function of wavelength and temperature
2 - the radiated incident spectrum: luminance(lambda, T)

Does anyone knows where to obtain such informations or alternatively is there someone who already solvced this problem (litterature ?)

Thanks in advance

Pierre MARTY

Product Spotlight

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window