where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE
The Ultrasound Institute can develop new advanced ultrasonic measurement, imaging and NDT techniques for non-conventional applications.

Technical Discussions
Raúl Navarrete
Consultant, teacher ndt inspector
METAL-MET, C.A., Venezuela, Joined Jul 2000, 8

Raúl Navarrete

Consultant, teacher ndt inspector
METAL-MET, C.A.,
Venezuela,
Joined Jul 2000
04:53 Aug-03-2002
Information needed

I am a Venezuelan researcher and selling person and one of my customers is looking for a MFE tanbk inspection system. Can someone indicate me the name of a company which can supply me this kind of instrument?.

Thank you in advance and best regards

Raúl Navarrete

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc
Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 517

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
07:56 Aug-05-2002
Re: Information needed
You can find information on the MFE Tank floor testing equipment (Magnetic Flus kleakage principle) on

http://www.mfescan.com/

Phone +1 281 441 8284, Conatct Dave Amos
They are in Texas (Near Houston)

We work with their equipment in Europe

Good luck

Joe

: I am a Venezuelan researcher and selling person and one of my customers is looking for a MFE tanbk inspection system. Can someone indicate me the name of a company which can supply me this kind of instrument?.
: Thank you in advance and best regards
: Raúl Navarrete

Product Spotlight

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Webinar: FMC & Advanced Focusing Techniques for Improved Ultrasonic Inspections

Phased array ultrasound is now a commonly accepted inspection technology. Now there is excitement ar
ound new techniques in Phased Array: Full Matrix Capture (FMC) & Total Focusing Method (TFM). Our webinar on December 5 & 6 will illustrate how these techniques, implemented on a TOPAZ64 instrument, can improve the results of existing inspections. Register today.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s