where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Raúl Navarrete
Consultant, teacher ndt inspector
METAL-MET, C.A., Venezuela, Joined Jul 2000, 8

Raúl Navarrete

Consultant, teacher ndt inspector
METAL-MET, C.A.,
Venezuela,
Joined Jul 2000
04:53 Aug-03-2002
Information needed

I am a Venezuelan researcher and selling person and one of my customers is looking for a MFE tanbk inspection system. Can someone indicate me the name of a company which can supply me this kind of instrument?.

Thank you in advance and best regards

Raúl Navarrete

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc
Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 528

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
07:56 Aug-05-2002
Re: Information needed
You can find information on the MFE Tank floor testing equipment (Magnetic Flus kleakage principle) on

http://www.mfescan.com/

Phone +1 281 441 8284, Conatct Dave Amos
They are in Texas (Near Houston)

We work with their equipment in Europe

Good luck

Joe

: I am a Venezuelan researcher and selling person and one of my customers is looking for a MFE tanbk inspection system. Can someone indicate me the name of a company which can supply me this kind of instrument?.
: Thank you in advance and best regards
: Raúl Navarrete

Product Spotlight

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window