where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.
Ultrasonic test instrumentation and systems for scientific research, quality control inspection and production testing applications.

Technical Discussions
Raúl Navarrete
Consultant, teacher ndt inspector
METAL-MET, C.A., Venezuela, Joined Jul 2000, 8

Raúl Navarrete

Consultant, teacher ndt inspector
METAL-MET, C.A.,
Venezuela,
Joined Jul 2000
04:53 Aug-03-2002
Information needed

I am a Venezuelan researcher and selling person and one of my customers is looking for a MFE tanbk inspection system. Can someone indicate me the name of a company which can supply me this kind of instrument?.

Thank you in advance and best regards

Raúl Navarrete

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc
Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 519

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
07:56 Aug-05-2002
Re: Information needed
You can find information on the MFE Tank floor testing equipment (Magnetic Flus kleakage principle) on

http://www.mfescan.com/

Phone +1 281 441 8284, Conatct Dave Amos
They are in Texas (Near Houston)

We work with their equipment in Europe

Good luck

Joe

: I am a Venezuelan researcher and selling person and one of my customers is looking for a MFE tanbk inspection system. Can someone indicate me the name of a company which can supply me this kind of instrument?.
: Thank you in advance and best regards
: Raúl Navarrete

Product Spotlight

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Exertus Dual 120

The Exertus Dual 120 Projector has the ability to accept Iridium 192 sources or Selenium 75 source
s. This projector incorporates design and safety features that make it flexible, compact and lightweight. The Projector is lighter than most of its competitors. It incorporates an improved source channel, based on a new helicoidal design, which makes maintenance easier. The helicoidal design also allows smoother movement of the source assembly inside the device, making it easier for the operator and improving safety. The Projector also has a unique safety feature not found in competitive products. The source assembly locking mechanism is triggered by the source holder capsule at the front of the source assembly, thereby always assuring the operator that the source has returned to the safe position. The Exertus Dual 120 is ISO3999:2004 compliant.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window