where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore
Visit us at SINCE 2019
Technical Discussions
Christian Storch
R & D
Student, Germany, Joined Aug 2002, 1

Christian Storch

R & D
Student,
Germany,
Joined Aug 2002
01:04 Aug-04-2002
x-ray tube housing

Hi,
I'm looking for a x-ray tube housing from a baggage scanner,the tube housing was produced from the Comet AG.
The name MXR180 or MXR222. Can you help my?
I need the housing for reverse engineering.

Christian

Jim
Jim
06:55 Oct-16-2002
Re: x-ray tube housing
:I also am looking for an MXR-180 and was wondering if you have had any luck? As far as the MXR-222 goes is that a bipolar tube by chance?

Thanks

Hi,
: I'm looking for a x-ray tube housing from a baggage scanner,the tube housing was produced from the Comet AG.
: The name MXR180 or MXR222. Can you help my?
: I need the housing for reverse engineering.
:
: Christian

Product Spotlight

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window