where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Christian Storch
R & D
Student, Germany, Joined Aug 2002, 1

Christian Storch

R & D
Student,
Germany,
Joined Aug 2002
01:04 Aug-04-2002
x-ray tube housing

Hi,
I'm looking for a x-ray tube housing from a baggage scanner,the tube housing was produced from the Comet AG.
The name MXR180 or MXR222. Can you help my?
I need the housing for reverse engineering.

Christian

Jim
Jim
06:55 Oct-16-2002
Re: x-ray tube housing
:I also am looking for an MXR-180 and was wondering if you have had any luck? As far as the MXR-222 goes is that a bipolar tube by chance?

Thanks

Hi,
: I'm looking for a x-ray tube housing from a baggage scanner,the tube housing was produced from the Comet AG.
: The name MXR180 or MXR222. Can you help my?
: I need the housing for reverse engineering.
:
: Christian

Product Spotlight

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window