where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Ravi Ranade
Ravi Ranade
04:12 Aug-21-2002
Concrete Pile Testing Instruments

I am interested in purchasing new / second hand machines for concrete pile testing such as -
1) Pile integrity test by - Pulse echo method
2) Pile integrity test by - Ultrasonic cross hole loging
3) Dynamic load test

Please contact me with full specification and the price
my e-mail address is : - ranaderavi@vsnl.net

Hoseong Kang
Hoseong Kang
09:28 Aug-26-2002
Re: Concrete Pile Testing Instruments
Check the product section of this site: http://www.mkckorea.com/english.htm

New set - $1600.00

: I am interested in purchasing new / second hand machines for concrete pile testing such as -
: 1) Pile integrity test by - Pulse echo method
: 2) Pile integrity test by - Ultrasonic cross hole loging
: 3) Dynamic load test
: Please contact me with full specification and the price
: my e-mail address is : - ranaderavi@vsnl.net

Mrudul Thakar
Mrudul Thakar
05:44 Oct-21-2002
Low strain pile integrity test
Respected sir,
I, Mrudul Thakar, am a student of final semister of Master of Structural Engineering. I am having my project on Low strain pile Integrity Test. It will be a great help for me if you send me some information regarding this test. I will be glad to have the information about the test procedures, your case studies, and other reference papaers which are necessary for the completion of my Master's Degree. Hoping for your co-operation.

Yours sincerely,
Mrudul

Product Spotlight

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window