where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Concrete Pile Testing Instruments
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Vidisco Ltd.
Vidisco Ltd. is the leading designer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art Digital Radiography systems.

04:12 Aug-21-2002
Ravi Ranade
Concrete Pile Testing Instruments

I am interested in purchasing new / second hand machines for concrete pile testing such as -
1) Pile integrity test by - Pulse echo method
2) Pile integrity test by - Ultrasonic cross hole loging
3) Dynamic load test

Please contact me with full specification and the price
my e-mail address is : - ranaderavi@vsnl.net

09:28 Aug-26-2002
Hoseong Kang
Re: Concrete Pile Testing Instruments Check the product section of this site: http://www.mkckorea.com/english.htm

New set - $1600.00

: I am interested in purchasing new / second hand machines for concrete pile testing such as -
: 1) Pile integrity test by - Pulse echo method
: 2) Pile integrity test by - Ultrasonic cross hole loging
: 3) Dynamic load test
: Please contact me with full specification and the price
: my e-mail address is : - ranaderavi@vsnl.net

05:44 Oct-21-2002
Mrudul Thakar
Low strain pile integrity test Respected sir,
I, Mrudul Thakar, am a student of final semister of Master of Structural Engineering. I am having my project on Low strain pile Integrity Test. It will be a great help for me if you send me some information regarding this test. I will be glad to have the information about the test procedures, your case studies, and other reference papaers which are necessary for the completion of my Master's Degree. Hoping for your co-operation.

Yours sincerely,
Mrudul

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|