where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH
non-destructive testing, services, training, ultrasonic systems, immersion and squirter inspection systems, PROline, digital radiology
Technical Discussions
Tim Janis
Tim Janis
01:43 Nov-16-1998
email and web addresses.

I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
Thank you, Tim Janis

Godfrey Hands
Consultant,
PRI Nadcap, United Kingdom, Joined Nov 1998, 302

Godfrey Hands

Consultant,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
08:24 Nov-17-1998
Re: email and web addresses.

: I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
: Thank you, Tim Janis

I have had some contacts with a company doing business in EMAT technology in the USA. This company is called Innerspec Technologies, a part of Mast Automation Inc., and they are located on the East Coast in Lynchburg, VA.
Contact is Dan M. Schlader, phone 804 948 1364, or e-mail dmschlader@mastinc.com

Godfrey Hands

nouailhas
R & D
EDF, France, Joined Nov 1998, 1

nouailhas

R & D
EDF,
France,
Joined Nov 1998
09:10 Nov-17-1998
: I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
: Thank you, Tim Janis

You can contact Didier desruelles at framatome: email: ddesruelles@framatome.fr

or Jacqueline Buysse at Intercontrole: email:guenon@intercontrole.com

Regards,

B. Nouailhas

RAJESH TRIVEDI
RAJESH TRIVEDI
07:00 Nov-18-1998
I AM CURRENTLY DOING AIRCRAFT NDT TECHNOLOGY. SOME INFORMATION FOUND ON NDT LIBRARY.IF ANYONE CAN SEND ME THE INFORMATION ABOUT VARIOUS NDT METHODSW ARE CARRIED IN AIRCRAFT NDT WITH DETAILS,I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT.
THANKING YOU.

Ghulam Abbass Dogar
Ghulam Abbass Dogar
09:09 Nov-14-2006
: "I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
: Thank you, Tim Janis"

Product Spotlight

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window