where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Tim Janis
Tim Janis
01:43 Nov-16-1998
email and web addresses.

I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
Thank you, Tim Janis

Godfrey Hands
Engineering,
PRI Nadcap, United Kingdom, Joined Nov 1998, 287

Godfrey Hands

Engineering,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
08:24 Nov-17-1998
Re: email and web addresses.

: I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
: Thank you, Tim Janis

I have had some contacts with a company doing business in EMAT technology in the USA. This company is called Innerspec Technologies, a part of Mast Automation Inc., and they are located on the East Coast in Lynchburg, VA.
Contact is Dan M. Schlader, phone 804 948 1364, or e-mail dmschlader@mastinc.com

Godfrey Hands

nouailhas
R & D
EDF, France, Joined Nov 1998, 1

nouailhas

R & D
EDF,
France,
Joined Nov 1998
09:10 Nov-17-1998
: I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
: Thank you, Tim Janis

You can contact Didier desruelles at framatome: email: ddesruelles@framatome.fr

or Jacqueline Buysse at Intercontrole: email:guenon@intercontrole.com

Regards,

B. Nouailhas

RAJESH TRIVEDI
RAJESH TRIVEDI
07:00 Nov-18-1998
I AM CURRENTLY DOING AIRCRAFT NDT TECHNOLOGY. SOME INFORMATION FOUND ON NDT LIBRARY.IF ANYONE CAN SEND ME THE INFORMATION ABOUT VARIOUS NDT METHODSW ARE CARRIED IN AIRCRAFT NDT WITH DETAILS,I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT.
THANKING YOU.

Ghulam Abbass Dogar
Ghulam Abbass Dogar
09:09 Nov-14-2006
: "I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
: Thank you, Tim Janis"

Product Spotlight

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Trade-In Offer

We are offering our existing clients trade-in against Wavemaker® G3 systems, Standard (Blue) inflat
able rings and modules for excellent deals on the latest Wavemaker® G4mini system.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s