where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Tim Janis
Tim Janis
01:43 Nov-16-1998
email and web addresses.

I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
Thank you, Tim Janis

Godfrey Hands
Consultant,
PRI Nadcap, United Kingdom, Joined Nov 1998, 306

Godfrey Hands

Consultant,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
08:24 Nov-17-1998
Re: email and web addresses.

: I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
: Thank you, Tim Janis

I have had some contacts with a company doing business in EMAT technology in the USA. This company is called Innerspec Technologies, a part of Mast Automation Inc., and they are located on the East Coast in Lynchburg, VA.
Contact is Dan M. Schlader, phone 804 948 1364, or e-mail dmschlader@mastinc.com

Godfrey Hands

nouailhas
R & D
EDF, France, Joined Nov 1998, 1

nouailhas

R & D
EDF,
France,
Joined Nov 1998
09:10 Nov-17-1998
: I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
: Thank you, Tim Janis

You can contact Didier desruelles at framatome: email: ddesruelles@framatome.fr

or Jacqueline Buysse at Intercontrole: email:guenon@intercontrole.com

Regards,

B. Nouailhas

RAJESH TRIVEDI
RAJESH TRIVEDI
07:00 Nov-18-1998
I AM CURRENTLY DOING AIRCRAFT NDT TECHNOLOGY. SOME INFORMATION FOUND ON NDT LIBRARY.IF ANYONE CAN SEND ME THE INFORMATION ABOUT VARIOUS NDT METHODSW ARE CARRIED IN AIRCRAFT NDT WITH DETAILS,I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT.
THANKING YOU.

Ghulam Abbass Dogar
Ghulam Abbass Dogar
09:09 Nov-14-2006
: "I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
: Thank you, Tim Janis"

Product Spotlight

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window