where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
email and web addresses.
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

01:43 Nov-16-1998
Tim Janis
email and web addresses.

I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
Thank you, Tim Janis

08:24 Nov-17-1998

Godfrey Hands

Engineering,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: email and web addresses.
: I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
: Thank you, Tim Janis

I have had some contacts with a company doing business in EMAT technology in the USA. This company is called Innerspec Technologies, a part of Mast Automation Inc., and they are located on the East Coast in Lynchburg, VA.
Contact is Dan M. Schlader, phone 804 948 1364, or e-mail dmschlader@mastinc.com

Godfrey Hands

09:10 Nov-17-1998

nouailhas

R & D
EDF,
France,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: email and web addresses. : I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
: Thank you, Tim Janis

You can contact Didier desruelles at framatome: email: ddesruelles@framatome.fr

or Jacqueline Buysse at Intercontrole: email:guenon@intercontrole.com

Regards,

B. Nouailhas

07:00 Nov-18-1998
RAJESH TRIVEDI
Re: email and web addresses. I AM CURRENTLY DOING AIRCRAFT NDT TECHNOLOGY. SOME INFORMATION FOUND ON NDT LIBRARY.IF ANYONE CAN SEND ME THE INFORMATION ABOUT VARIOUS NDT METHODSW ARE CARRIED IN AIRCRAFT NDT WITH DETAILS,I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT.
THANKING YOU.

09:09 Nov-14-2006
Ghulam Abbass Dogar
Re: email and web addresses. : "I am currently doing a project to assess EMAT technology. Two publications I found on NDTnet that were interesting did not have email or web address info. If anyone can send me ifnormation about FRAMATOME and its UT Phased Array System; and Intercontrole and its ORBISCAN system I would very much appreciate it.
: Thank you, Tim Janis"

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|