where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Alvin Almario
Alvin Almario
02:27 Aug-27-2002
help me build a transducer for ultrasonic testing of concrete!

HI! Pls. help me build a transducer for ultrasonic concrete testing for internal wall construction and for thickness measurement and for flaws.

I'm having my thesis and hope you could help me build my thesis.

thanks!

Otto Kroggel
Otto Kroggel
08:52 Aug-27-2002
Re: help me build a transducer for ultrasonic testing of concrete!
: HI! Pls. help me build a transducer for ultrasonic concrete testing for internal wall construction and for thickness measurement and for flaws.
: I'm having my thesis and hope you could help me build my thesis.
: thanks!
Dear Alvin Almario,
before starting to build transducer and thesis I recommend to have a look at www.betontest.de
Best regards

Product Spotlight

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window