where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

KARL DEUTSCH
INSTRUMENTS AND SYSTEMS FOR NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING OF MATERIALS.

Technical Discussions
Lars Rydh
Lars Rydh
09:12 Oct-03-2002
Eddy Current simulation software

I am looking for an Eddy Current simulation software, where could I find such

Theodoros Theodoulidis
Teacher, Researcher
University of Western Macedonia, Greece, Joined Dec 1999, 5

Theodoros Theodoulidis

Teacher, Researcher
University of Western Macedonia,
Greece,
Joined Dec 1999
07:47 Oct-03-2002
Re: Eddy Current simulation software
: I am looking for an Eddy Current simulation software, where could I find such
If you are interested in a Windows software that computes and displays impedance plane diagrams
for parameters such as conductivity, permeability, lift-off and fill-factor, coil and workpiece dimensions, etc, but not defects, then TEDDY V1.2 is your answer. I distribute it as a freeware. Please contact me in private.

Theodoros Theodoulidis

John Hansen
John Hansen
08:38 Oct-04-2002
Theodoros's software is very good but if you are looking for something more comprehensive then try www.current.co.uk from Current Enterprises.

All the best

John Hansen

Steve Jenkins
Steve Jenkins
01:45 Oct-05-2002
: I am looking for an Eddy Current simulation software, where could I find such
We have been producing an Eddy Current simulator for almost 10 years. We are now in the process of moving it to the web. Look at our site www.eddycentre.com for more information or contact info.

Thanks for your interest

Steve Jenkins
Director

Don Woffindin
Engineering
Rolls Royce, United Kingdom, Joined Sep 2002, 5

Don Woffindin

Engineering
Rolls Royce,
United Kingdom,
Joined Sep 2002
04:12 Oct-24-2002
: : I am looking for an Eddy Current simulation software, where could I find such
:I have extensive experience of the VIC3D eddy current simulation software marketyed by Victor technologies. This package can accurately model the response from any type of coil, and any type of defect. I have mainly used this for modelling the response of transmit/recieve eddy current array probes for the detection of stress corrosion cracking in stainless steels. The package is relatively simple to use and has undergone extensive validation.
Let me know if you would like further info.
Don

Product Spotlight

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s