where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NOVO DR
develops and manufactures cutting edge Portable Digital Radiography X-ray Inspection Systems.

Technical Discussions
ozan yurdugül
ozan yurdugül
05:51 Nov-24-1998
looking for a job

I'm a naval architect and UT 1 operator. I can work in a thickness measurement company.
If you interest, send me e-mail.
Best regards.

RAJESH TRIVEDI
RAJESH TRIVEDI
07:47 Feb-01-1999
Re: looking for a job
DEAR SIR,
I AM SEEKING FOR NDT JOB EITHER IN AIRLINES/
INDUSTRY.I AM GRADUATE IN AERONAUTICAL ENGG.I HAVE ALSO
PASSED ASNT LEVEL-2 IN UT,MT,PT AS PER SNT-TC-1A.
I HAVE A PASSED TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT&ISO 9000.
I HAVE 3YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF NDT.

sam soo kang
sam soo kang
00:02 Jan-19-2000
: I'm a naval architect and UT 1 operator. I can work in a thickness measurement company.
: If you interest, send me e-mail.
: Best regards.

sandip ghadge
sandip ghadge
03:07 Mar-23-2001
: DEAR SIR,
: I have passed Aeronautical Engg. and I am looking for job. So send me job prospects.
kindly look my appplication.

Yours Sincerely
s ghadge

Larry Smithe
Larry Smithe
08:55 Jul-16-2001
Architect Jobs and Work at Home

These message boards have been a huge help to me in the past, so it would be honest of me to post something on this message board to help someone else along that has happened to see this message. I found two great sites related to home work (engineering, architect, translators, typing jobs, etc) at www.homeworkers.org and www.homeworkers.com . This is a great place to start your search for any "at home jobs". From those great sites i found www.telecommuting-jobs.org and www.intlhomeworkers.com where you will find web design data entry, secretarial, word processing, desktop publishing, medical transcription, proofreading and translating jobs. Each site has free trial membership!

From, Larry Smithe
larrysmithe2001@yahoo.ca

Product Spotlight

ISAFE3 Intrinsically Safe Sensor System

ISAFE3 intrinsically safe sensor system of Vallen Systeme is especially targeted at the petrochemica
l - as well as oil and gas transportation industry. The sensor system is designed for permanent monitoring or periodic inspection tasks. Sensors are available for different AE-frequency ranges optimized for corrosion and fatigue crack detection and other applications. The ISAFE 3 sensor system consists of an AE-sensor (model ISAS3) certified according to ATEX/IEC for installation in zone 0, gas group IIC, IP68, 20 to +60 °C, and a signal isolator (model SISO3) certified for installation in zone 2. An ISAS3 sensor can be mounted in atmosphere or submerged, e.g. in water or crude oil. It is supported by mounting tools for temporary (magnets) or permanent (welded) installation. ISAFE3 supports automatic sensor coupling test and can be used with any AE signal processor supporting 28V supply at 90 mA peak, e.g. Vallen Systeme ASIP-2/A.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window