where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
ozan yurdugül
ozan yurdugül
05:51 Nov-24-1998
looking for a job

I'm a naval architect and UT 1 operator. I can work in a thickness measurement company.
If you interest, send me e-mail.
Best regards.

RAJESH TRIVEDI
RAJESH TRIVEDI
07:47 Feb-01-1999
Re: looking for a job
DEAR SIR,
I AM SEEKING FOR NDT JOB EITHER IN AIRLINES/
INDUSTRY.I AM GRADUATE IN AERONAUTICAL ENGG.I HAVE ALSO
PASSED ASNT LEVEL-2 IN UT,MT,PT AS PER SNT-TC-1A.
I HAVE A PASSED TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT&ISO 9000.
I HAVE 3YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF NDT.

sam soo kang
sam soo kang
00:02 Jan-19-2000
: I'm a naval architect and UT 1 operator. I can work in a thickness measurement company.
: If you interest, send me e-mail.
: Best regards.

sandip ghadge
sandip ghadge
03:07 Mar-23-2001
: DEAR SIR,
: I have passed Aeronautical Engg. and I am looking for job. So send me job prospects.
kindly look my appplication.

Yours Sincerely
s ghadge

Larry Smithe
Larry Smithe
08:55 Jul-16-2001
Architect Jobs and Work at Home

These message boards have been a huge help to me in the past, so it would be honest of me to post something on this message board to help someone else along that has happened to see this message. I found two great sites related to home work (engineering, architect, translators, typing jobs, etc) at www.homeworkers.org and www.homeworkers.com . This is a great place to start your search for any "at home jobs". From those great sites i found www.telecommuting-jobs.org and www.intlhomeworkers.com where you will find web design data entry, secretarial, word processing, desktop publishing, medical transcription, proofreading and translating jobs. Each site has free trial membership!

From, Larry Smithe
larrysmithe2001@yahoo.ca

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window