where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
TOFD of Austenitic welds
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

04:37 Oct-22-2002
Collin Mal
TOFD of Austenitic welds

could anyone please provide me with their practical assesment of using TOFD for the testing of austenitic welds in a production enviroment, i.e. welds with the range of production problems such as Hi/Low.
I would greatly appreciate your input as to the pro's and con's of this system
cheers
Collin

06:16 Oct-22-2002

Randy Plis

Sales, Consultant
AMDATA NDE Technology LLC,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: TOFD of Austenitic welds Hello Collin,

Could you provide more information about your specific application such as pipe diameter, wall thickness, flaw types,inspection rate, etc.?

Having such information will then allow us to determine the applicability of TOFD for your application.

Best regards,
Randy Plis
AMDATA NDE Technology
www.amdatande.com

05:32 Dec-05-2002
Lee Deng
Re: TOFD of Austenitic welds Please visit www.usultratek.com to find what you need.
Let me know if you need more information.

Lee Deng

: could anyone please provide me with their practical assesment of using TOFD for the testing of austenitic welds in a production enviroment, i.e. welds with the range of production problems such as Hi/Low.
: I would greatly appreciate your input as to the pro's and con's of this system
: cheers
: Collin

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|