where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Re: Looking for ndt technicians, PWHT Technicians Overseas jobs
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

TecScan Systems
We offer a complete line of NDT scanners, Immersion Tanks & Gantry systems which incorporate Ultrasonic, Phased Array & Eddy Current technologies.

06:01 Nov-01-2002

Lari Bucich

NDT Inspector
Adriainspekt,
Croatia,
Joined Jun 2002
Re: Looking for ndt technicians, PWHT Technicians Overseas jobs I'm interested for employment -ndt technician
I am level I in rt,ut,mt,pt
One year of experience in the ndt field.

09:23 Nov-02-2002
Craig David
Be Careful When Applying To This Vacancy Before you apply for vacancies such as this one, ask yourself the following questions.

Why is this employer using a free email address rather than a company one ?

Why is this employer not showing the company name ?

Why is this employer not giving a contact address ?

Why is this employer not giving a contact number ?

Why is this employer looking for so many different
skill types ?

Why is this employer happy to break the forum posting rules ?

Is there any information in the advert that allows you to trace who the person really is ?

Adverts like these are usually posted by people who are simply collecting CV's in the hope of selling them
to employers. They usually have no vacancy to offer at all. That is why the advert has little information or the skills required are so widespread.

Genuine employers do not advertise like this.

Apply for vacancies only via well respected commercial vacancy websites who will carry out checks on employers before allowing them to advertise. Not
by forums where the advertiser may not be genuine.

If this forum is moderated why not the moderator
remove harmful postings like this ?

00:54 Nov-06-2002
William
Re: Be Careful When Applying To This Vacancy : Before you apply for vacancies such as this one, ask yourself the following questions.
: Why is this employer using a free email address rather than a company one ?

Cooperheat-MQS uses the exact same one in Venezuela. Are they not an actual company? Maybe thermalstress is the name of the company. Cooperheat uses coopermqs@cantv.net
: Why is this employer not showing the company name ?
: Why is this employer not giving a contact address ?
: Why is this employer not giving a contact number ?
: Why is this employer looking for so many different
: skill types ?
: Why is this employer happy to break the forum posting rules ?
: Is there any information in the advert that allows you to trace who the person really is ?
: Adverts like these are usually posted by people who are simply collecting CV's in the hope of selling them
: to employers. They usually have no vacancy to offer at all. That is why the advert has little information or the skills required are so widespread.
: Genuine employers do not advertise like this.
: Apply for vacancies only via well respected commercial vacancy websites who will carry out checks on employers before allowing them to advertise. Not
: by forums where the advertiser may not be genuine.
: If this forum is moderated why not the moderator
: remove harmful postings like this ?

01:05 Dec-04-2002
Elvis Pina
Bad judgement from Craig David Mister Craig, is saying why I am using a free services to post vacancies. Well the reason is very simple, I as a owner of my company do not want to waste money in such of services, because if he have experience is this type of work, who have to know that is very difficult to find good technicians in south america in this particular area, beside he sound like he work for a company that offer that services of posting jobs and so on. I do not have a ghost company, my company name is THERMAL STRESS, C.A. base in Punto Fijo, Falcon state, Venezuela, my telephone number is 58-269-2465463, 58-269-2468124, my fax is 58-269-2472748 and my cellphone is 58-414-6946732, what my company does is give PWHT services and supply to PDVSA, and some contractors in Aruba & Curacao Proffesionals and skill people in different area for the refinery work. in the present I already supplied the people I was looking for but there is always a chance for everybody. Also I am open to here ideas and advises. But not like the one from Mister CRAIG. That was real nasty from him.

Best Regards,

Elvis Pina
General Manager & Owner
THERMAL STRESS, C.A.
thermalstress@cantv.net

00:03 Dec-30-2002
olaf prochnau
Re: Looking for ndt technicians, PWHT Technicians Overseas jobs : : I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SKILL AND PROFFESIONALS PEOPLE TO COMPLETE A FULL STAFF FOR AN OVESEAS JOBS.
: : LOOKING FOR NDT TECHNICIANS, PWHT TECHNICIANS, QA/QC INSPECTORS, MATERIAL ENG, MECHANICAL ENG, ELECTRICAL ENG, PROJECT MANAGERS AND ALL THOSE RELATED TO THE REFINERY INDUSTRY.
: : PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO THE FOLLOWING E-MAIL ADDRESS:
: : thermalstress@cantv.net
: .
: Certified LVL II in RT,MT,PT,VT LVL I UT
: If you are interested & these are methods you are looking for email me for a resume, thank you
certified ut-level 1,rt-level 2,pt-leve 2, mt-level 2
12 years work as Qs inspector,sektion-powerplant,
pressur-wellds,35 years old,search for a new job
in usa or canada or a other land with vision.

08:59 Mar-31-2007
sukumar dora
Re: Looking for ndt technicians, PWHT Technicians Overseas jobs I have an experiance of 12 years in Inception cohort in engineering company NDT in qutar.

18:28 Jun-28-2014
Arcadio Mendoza
Re: Looking for ndt technicians, PWHT Technicians Overseas jobs In Reply to sukumar dora at 08:59 Mar-31-2007 .

Hello

I got experience for PWHT of 20 years on this business always working for American companies

20:05 Jun-30-2014
thiago cross
Re: Bad judgement from Craig David In Reply to Elvis Pina at 01:05 Dec-04-2002 .

Please feel free to contact me if you need any assistance in South America! 1(347)868-7051 USA or Brazil 55(24)98108-6616
thiago@allserv.cc
Thanks

18:31 Jul-01-2014

Michael Fitzpatrick

NDT Inspector,
AWS CWI, NDE Services, shutdown / TA, pipeline integrity,
USA,
Joined Jan 2012
Re: Be Careful When Applying To This Vacancy In Reply to Craig David at 09:23 Nov-02-2002 .

This is an understandable response from Craig David, especially given the geopolitical climate and lack of trust between nations and their people. Gentlemen we work in the energy business. Have any of you read Daniel Yergin's "The Prize"?

I can only speak for myself and I seek to take care of my family, work in conflict free areas if possible with minimal damage to life and health and expand my experience and knowledge to continue my life in peace.

One of the ways I do this is by working within a network I trust. If I have not worked with you, I simply will not trust you completely. This is a logical and intelligent way of conducting ones affairs. Perhaps the offense was taken too quickly and Mr. Craig David does not intend offense, but simply asks that the people on this forum act with critical thinking in mind.

Thanks

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|