where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Hason
Hason
08:13 Nov-09-2002
pulse amplifer wanted

I want to buy a high frequency(20MHz) pulse amplifer to amplify the pulsed sine wave to drive PZT transducer. the requirement: output voltage: Vp-p>=100V. Could anyone provide some information?

JM lecoeur
Director
LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE, France, Joined Nov 1998, 1

JM lecoeur

Director
LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE,
France,
Joined Nov 1998
00:05 Nov-10-2002
Re: pulse amplifer wanted
: I want to buy a high frequency(20MHz) pulse amplifer to amplify the pulsed sine wave to drive PZT transducer. the requirement: output voltage: Vp-p>=100V. Could anyone provide some information?

We have some pulse amplifers (analog and square).

Kevin Barton
Kevin Barton
02:10 Nov-11-2002
Dear Hanson,

We have a two Preamplifiers in the 20MHz frequency range. The first unit is a 5676 and has a bandwidth of 20MHz and the second unit is a 5678 and a has a 40MHz bandwidth. The receiver bandwidth for both of these units is based on a -3db specification. For example, if you are using 20MHz frequency, I would go with the 5678 because the 5676 would cut off some of the frequency. In addition, you may purchase the unit in either a DC battery operated configuration or a AC 115 voltage configuration.

If you have any further questions or would like a firm quotation, please feel free to contact me at the information listed below.

Sincerely,

Kevin M. Barton
Technical Sales Engineer, Instrumentation and Systems
NDT Division of GE Panametrics
221 Crescent Street, Waltham, MA 02453-3497 USA
Tel (781) 472-1260, Fax (781) 788-9787
E-mail: kevin.barton@ps.ge.com

Hason
Hason
06:23 Nov-13-2002
: : I want to buy a high frequency(20MHz) pulse amplifer to amplify the pulsed sine wave to drive PZT transducer. the requirement: output voltage: Vp-p>=100V. Could anyone provide some information?
: We have some pulse amplifers (analog and square).
Acturally, we are seeking for a pulse amplifier to amplify the pulsed sine wave provided by function generator to excite the PZT ultrasonic ransducer.
our requirment is: the amplifer can amplify the burst sine wave (20MHz,
10MHz, 5MHz, burst rate 1-10KHz, cycle:4-16) to the voltage of about at least Vp-p=80V.
if a pulser (comine the function of burst wave generation and amplication) can satisfy our requirment. that's also OK!

Product Spotlight

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window