where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
pulse amplifer wanted
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

08:13 Nov-09-2002
Hason
pulse amplifer wanted

I want to buy a high frequency(20MHz) pulse amplifer to amplify the pulsed sine wave to drive PZT transducer. the requirement: output voltage: Vp-p>=100V. Could anyone provide some information?

00:05 Nov-10-2002

JM lecoeur

Director
LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE,
France,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: pulse amplifer wanted : I want to buy a high frequency(20MHz) pulse amplifer to amplify the pulsed sine wave to drive PZT transducer. the requirement: output voltage: Vp-p>=100V. Could anyone provide some information?

We have some pulse amplifers (analog and square).

02:10 Nov-11-2002
Kevin Barton
Re: pulse amplifer wanted Dear Hanson,

We have a two Preamplifiers in the 20MHz frequency range. The first unit is a 5676 and has a bandwidth of 20MHz and the second unit is a 5678 and a has a 40MHz bandwidth. The receiver bandwidth for both of these units is based on a -3db specification. For example, if you are using 20MHz frequency, I would go with the 5678 because the 5676 would cut off some of the frequency. In addition, you may purchase the unit in either a DC battery operated configuration or a AC 115 voltage configuration.

If you have any further questions or would like a firm quotation, please feel free to contact me at the information listed below.

Sincerely,

Kevin M. Barton
Technical Sales Engineer, Instrumentation and Systems
NDT Division of GE Panametrics
221 Crescent Street, Waltham, MA 02453-3497 USA
Tel (781) 472-1260, Fax (781) 788-9787
E-mail: kevin.barton@ps.ge.com

06:23 Nov-13-2002
Hason
Re: pulse amplifer wanted : : I want to buy a high frequency(20MHz) pulse amplifer to amplify the pulsed sine wave to drive PZT transducer. the requirement: output voltage: Vp-p>=100V. Could anyone provide some information?
: We have some pulse amplifers (analog and square).
Acturally, we are seeking for a pulse amplifier to amplify the pulsed sine wave provided by function generator to excite the PZT ultrasonic ransducer.
our requirment is: the amplifer can amplify the burst sine wave (20MHz,
10MHz, 5MHz, burst rate 1-10KHz, cycle:4-16) to the voltage of about at least Vp-p=80V.
if a pulser (comine the function of burst wave generation and amplication) can satisfy our requirment. that's also OK!

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|