where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Eddy Current
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

01:27 Nov-20-2002

Christopher Dragan

Engineering
ITWL,
Poland,
Joined Nov 2002
Eddy Current

I'm working In Aviation Institute. I'm looking for courses Eddy Current methods for composites and materials used in aviation. It would be the best if that courses will place in Europe (and in English language).

04:10 Nov-20-2002

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
Re: Eddy Current : I'm working In Aviation Institute. I'm looking for courses Eddy Current methods for composites and materials used in aviation. It would be the best if that courses will place in Europe (and in English language).

Look at www.csm.se. They are in Sweden, provide training courses and are deeply involved in the inspection of composites and materials in aerospace.

Bill Blum

05:00 Nov-20-2002

Joe Buckley, Sonatest PLc

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: Eddy Current : I'm working In Aviation Institute. I'm looking for courses Eddy Current methods for composites and materials used in aviation. It would be the best if that courses will place in Europe (and in English language).
CSM are Good, You may also care to contact the International School of Aersospace NDT in Norwich, England
+44 1603 401717

Rgd
Joe

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|