where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
seeking some information about accoustic emissiom detector
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

FOMA Bohemia Ltd.
FOMA Bohemia is a traditional producer of industrial radiographic films INDUX and related accessories.

09:18 Dec-02-2002
Wang Hairong
seeking some information about accoustic emissiom detector

Dear Sir,
Could you provide me some information about products and manufactures about accoustic emission detectors. The detectos are expected with small volumes and high bandwidth. Your following information or mail direct to me are appreciated

00:18 Dec-02-2002
Alexandros Chrissochou
Re: seeking some information about accoustic emissiom detector Dear Sir,
please have a look at www.vallen.de/products/sensors.htm. There you can find an overview about top quality Acoustic Emission Sensors.

Best regards,
Chrissochou Alexandros

: Dear Sir,
: Could you provide me some information about products and manufactures about accoustic emission detectors. The detectos are expected with small volumes and high bandwidth. Your following information or mail direct to me are appreciated

01:05 Dec-02-2002

Robert Paynter

R & D, Research Assistant
U of Oxford,
United Kingdom,
Joined Jun 2001
Re: seeking some information about accoustic emissiom detector I remember doing work with products from Physical Acoustics, some of their detectors were small, some were large - they had integral amplifiers. I was doing image thermal image collection from the same test so preferred the small ones as didn't get in the way - or emit a lot of heat.

http://www.pacuk.co.uk/

They make them down to 5mm diameter (their site doesn't say how tall)

Of course if it's really tight the ultimate would be to ask them to make you a custom detector to fit your space.

: Could you provide me some information about products and manufactures about accoustic emission detectors. The detectos are expected with small volumes and high bandwidth. Your following information or mail direct to me are appreciated
: .

03:59 Dec-02-2002

Dr.Sotirios J. Vahaviolos

R & D, -
MISTRAS Group, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
Re: seeking some information about accoustic emissiom detector : I remember doing work with products from Physical Acoustics, some of their detectors were small, some were large - they had integral amplifiers. I was doing image thermal image collection from the same test so preferred the small ones as didn't get in the way - or emit a lot of heat.
: http://www.pacuk.co.uk/
: They make them down to 5mm diameter (their site doesn't say how tall)
: Of course if it's really tight the ultimate would be to ask them to make you a custom detector to fit your space.
: : Dear Sir,
: : Could you provide me some information about products and manufactures about accoustic emission detectors. The detectos are expected with small volumes and high bandwidth. Your following information or mail direct to me are appreciated
: : .
Dear Mr.Paynter
Physical Acoustics Companies worldwide continue to supply you with the oldest and more complete AE Sensor line product line in the world.Please do not hesitate to visit us at www.pacndt.com or contact Phil Cole atE-mail Address(es):PHILCOLEUK@aol.com.
Sotirios

05:19 Dec-05-2002

Athanasios Anastasopoulos

Director, Business Development, Sales & Engineering
Mistras Group,
Greece,
Joined Jan 2000
Re: seeking some information about accoustic emissiom detector In addition to the info already send you might have a look at the Dunegan-Trodyne web page
www.acousticemission.com.
Should you need specific info related to your application you can contact me at the e-mail shown above.
Best Regards
Nassos

07:32 Dec-31-2002
Kamola Zygmunt
Re: seeking some information about accoustic emissiom detector : Dear Sir,
: Could you provide me some information about products and manufactures about accoustic emission detectors. The detectos are expected with small volumes and high bandwidth.

09:10 Dec-31-2002

Dr.Sotirios J. Vahaviolos

R & D, -
MISTRAS Group, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
Re: seeking some information about accoustic emissiom detector : : Dear Sir,
: : Could you provide me some information about products and manufactures about accoustic emission detectors. The detectos are expected with small volumes and high bandwidth.
Dear Sirs
We at Physical Acoustics Corporation(PAC) produce AE Sensors since 1978(and our Subsidiary Dunegan Corp.since 1968)and will be delighted to help you with your Acoustic Emission needs locally or through many PAC Subsidiaries worldwide.To contact one of our AE experts please visit us at www.pacndt.com for the office nearest to you or contact me directly.
Sotirios

06:42 Jan-01-2003

Dr. Shigenori Yuyama

Director
Nippon Physical Acoustics Ltd.,
Japan,
Joined Mar 2002
Re: seeking some information about accoustic emissiom detector
Please visit our web-site at http://www.pacjapan.com.
You can have some useful information on acoustic
emission sensors.

Shigenori

: : Dear Sir,
: : Could you provide me some information about products and manufactures about accoustic emission detectors. The detectos are expected with small volumes and high bandwidth.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|