where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)
WesDyne is an engineering and technical services firm dedicated to providing standard and custom nondestructive examinations (NDE) products and systems
Technical Discussions
Elvis Pina
Elvis Pina
01:10 Dec-04-2002
Responds to my own post

d some contractors in Aruba & Curacao Proffesionals and skill people in different area for the refinery work. in the present I already supplied the people I was looking for but there is always a chance for everybody. Also I am open to here ideas and advises. But not like the one from Mister CRAIG. That was real nasty from him.

Best Regards,

Elvis Pina
General Manager & Owner
THERMAL STRESS, C.A.
thermalstress@cantv.net

William
William
07:06 Dec-04-2002
Any work in Brazil?
I live in Sao Paulo.
Level 2 in MT PT UT and RT.
I am waiting for my permanent visa paperwork to be approved. I am allowed to work in the meantime.

Sorry for posting here but the classified board is filled with useless "work from home typing" ads.

Product Spotlight

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window