00:46 Dec-05-2002 Re: Online-Wallthickness-Monitoring on hot tubes We are working on a research programme in which we develop a wireless EMAT sensor for ultrasonic WT measurements. The EMAT sensor should withstand 200 degrees celcius. Some more info and preliminary results can be found at: http://www.zes.nl/ZE_HOIS.html http://www.zes.nl/ZE_emat_news.html
: I am interested in possibilities for permanent monitoring of wallthicknesses with ultrasonics. : A problem is that the carbonsteel-pipes are hot (200°C). .
03:18 Dec-05-2002 Re: Online-Wallthickness-Monitoring on hot tubes : I am interested in possibilities for permanent monitoring of wallthicknesses with ultrasonics. : A problem is that the carbonsteel-pipes are hot (200°C). . Dear Sir,
FORCE Technology has delivered a system with permanently installed transducers for a German client, The system has been running for the last 2 years.
The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover.
- Newest shock absorbent technology case
- Water resistant design
- Supports wired & wireless communication
- Multiple positioning options
- Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads
- Simple Detector battery replacement
The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design
2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX
3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66)
4. Ruggedized housing
5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress
6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle
easy to keep clean)
7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass
8. 3-Axis encoder input