where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ACS-Solutions GmbH
develop and manufacture hi-tech devices for Ultrasonic Testing
Technical Discussions
Kevin F
Kevin F
06:51 Dec-05-2002
Rytense 44 (1144)

Has anyone heard of a material called, "Rytense 44 (1144)". I have never heard of it before and can't seem to find any information on it. The purchasing department at the plant I work at, asked "Tsukishima Kikai Co., LTD." in Japan, to give them a quote. The quote seemed a little high as far as they are concerned,(as usuall) but since I had never heard of this material, I was unsure as to if this was something new on the market, a rare or precious metal, or just an inflated price for something that is common to find.( Since there usual vender didn't know what it was they figured they would go somewhere else.)

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Christoph Schnitger
Christoph Schnitger
08:12 Dec-05-2002
Re: Rytense 44 (1144)
Dear Sirs...

hope i can assist you a little bit.
Please be so kind to take a close look to the following
company :

The Timken Company, Canton
OH 44706
Tel : 216-4383000
Fax : 216-4383452
Http://www.timken.com

Product Spotlight

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window