where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Kevin F
Kevin F
06:51 Dec-05-2002
Rytense 44 (1144)

Has anyone heard of a material called, "Rytense 44 (1144)". I have never heard of it before and can't seem to find any information on it. The purchasing department at the plant I work at, asked "Tsukishima Kikai Co., LTD." in Japan, to give them a quote. The quote seemed a little high as far as they are concerned,(as usuall) but since I had never heard of this material, I was unsure as to if this was something new on the market, a rare or precious metal, or just an inflated price for something that is common to find.( Since there usual vender didn't know what it was they figured they would go somewhere else.)

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Christoph Schnitger
Christoph Schnitger
08:12 Dec-05-2002
Re: Rytense 44 (1144)
Dear Sirs...

hope i can assist you a little bit.
Please be so kind to take a close look to the following
company :

The Timken Company, Canton
OH 44706
Tel : 216-4383000
Fax : 216-4383452
Http://www.timken.com

Product Spotlight

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window