where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Rytense 44 (1144)
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Design and manufacture ultrasonic Transducers, Scanners and Custom Solutions for NDT inspections. Innovators in NDT technology

06:51 Dec-05-2002
Kevin F
Rytense 44 (1144)

Has anyone heard of a material called, "Rytense 44 (1144)". I have never heard of it before and can't seem to find any information on it. The purchasing department at the plant I work at, asked "Tsukishima Kikai Co., LTD." in Japan, to give them a quote. The quote seemed a little high as far as they are concerned,(as usuall) but since I had never heard of this material, I was unsure as to if this was something new on the market, a rare or precious metal, or just an inflated price for something that is common to find.( Since there usual vender didn't know what it was they figured they would go somewhere else.)

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

08:12 Dec-05-2002
Christoph Schnitger
Re: Rytense 44 (1144) Dear Sirs...

hope i can assist you a little bit.
Please be so kind to take a close look to the following
company :

The Timken Company, Canton
OH 44706
Tel : 216-4383000
Fax : 216-4383452
Http://www.timken.com

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|