where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Neil Gibson
Director
CNS Farnell Ltd, United Kingdom, Joined Jul 2003, 2

Neil Gibson

Director
CNS Farnell Ltd,
United Kingdom,
Joined Jul 2003
01:44 Dec-08-2002
Non-contact ultrasonic systems

I have a customer who is asking me to supply a contactless ultrasonic system for concrete. I'm not aware of anything in this area. Unfortunately, the customer spec is extremely vague at the moment. Does anyone have any ideas?

Franc Buijsen
Franc Buijsen
01:55 Dec-08-2002
Re: Non-contact ultrasonic systems
: I have a customer who is asking me to supply a contactless ultrasonic system for concrete. I'm not aware of anything in this area. Unfortunately, the customer spec is extremely vague at the moment. Does anyone have any ideas?
You may want to contact Andec, in Toronto, Canada. I believe they can help you.

Franc

Edward Fisher
NDT Inspector
Canada, Joined Oct 2002, 5

Edward Fisher

NDT Inspector
Canada,
Joined Oct 2002
02:16 Dec-09-2002
Re: Non-contact ultrasonic systems
: I have a customer who is asking me to supply a contactless ultrasonic system for concrete. I'm not aware of anything in this area. Unfortunately, the customer spec is extremely vague at the moment. Does anyone have any ideas?

Can you use any type of Wheel Probe. Talk to Sigmas Transducers in Washington State. They have done a lot for me over time with wheel units and just plain good advise. You can find them on the web.

Edward Fisher

Product Spotlight

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window