where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Non-contact ultrasonic systems
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

IMASONIC SAS
IMASONIC offers custom solutions for single to serial productions of ultrasonic transducers for NDT including phased array.

01:44 Dec-08-2002

Neil Gibson

Director
CNS Farnell Ltd,
United Kingdom,
Joined Jul 2003
Non-contact ultrasonic systems

I have a customer who is asking me to supply a contactless ultrasonic system for concrete. I'm not aware of anything in this area. Unfortunately, the customer spec is extremely vague at the moment. Does anyone have any ideas?

01:55 Dec-08-2002
Franc Buijsen
Re: Non-contact ultrasonic systems : I have a customer who is asking me to supply a contactless ultrasonic system for concrete. I'm not aware of anything in this area. Unfortunately, the customer spec is extremely vague at the moment. Does anyone have any ideas?
You may want to contact Andec, in Toronto, Canada. I believe they can help you.

Franc

02:16 Dec-09-2002

Edward Fisher

NDT Inspector
Canada,
Joined Oct 2002
Re: Non-contact ultrasonic systems : I have a customer who is asking me to supply a contactless ultrasonic system for concrete. I'm not aware of anything in this area. Unfortunately, the customer spec is extremely vague at the moment. Does anyone have any ideas?

Can you use any type of Wheel Probe. Talk to Sigmas Transducers in Washington State. They have done a lot for me over time with wheel units and just plain good advise. You can find them on the web.

Edward Fisher

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|