where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Unsubscribe
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

08:15 Jan-09-2003

Ifan Stephens

Consultant, Facade Engineer
Buro Happold,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 2001
Unsubscribe

I would like to unsubscribe from the forum, as I have not requested any messages to be sent to me.

Ifan.

08:48 Jan-09-2003

Rolf Diederichs

Director, Editor, Publisher, Internet, PHP MySQL
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: Unsubscribe It seems that Ifan, perhaps also some other members, do not understand what happens with the forum.

In the introduction message of the new January 2003 issue I tried to explain that we have now 4 Forums or so-called message boards. We said that you
will receive soon an email with a link to adjust your email delivery individually. If you don't want to wait,
you can go already now to your profile, use your password, where you'll find 4 check-boxes
for adjusting your email delivery.

If you forgot your password, please wait until you will receive your email, I hope latest tomorrow.

Please excuse if any unusual program problems may happen during the first hours or day of the new forum.
But PLEASE! Do not post complains to any of the forum boards - Contact me at rd@ndt.net.

Hope that you will enjoy the new forum features.

Best wishes
Rolf Diederichs

: I would like to unsubscribe from the forum, as I have not requested any messages to be sent to me.
: Ifan.

08:20 Oct-25-2007
Javed Minhas
Re: Unsubscribe : I would like to unsubscribe from the forum, as I have not requested any messages to be sent to me.

08:22 Oct-25-2007
Javed Minhas
Re: Unsubscribe : I would like to unsubscribe from the forum, as I have not requested any messages to be sent to me.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|