where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Ifan Stephens
Consultant, Facade Engineer
Buro Happold, United Kingdom, Joined Nov 2001, 2

Ifan Stephens

Consultant, Facade Engineer
Buro Happold,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 2001
08:15 Jan-09-2003
Unsubscribe

I would like to unsubscribe from the forum, as I have not requested any messages to be sent to me.

Ifan.

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 604

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
08:48 Jan-09-2003
Re: Unsubscribe
It seems that Ifan, perhaps also some other members, do not understand what happens with the forum.

In the introduction message of the new January 2003 issue I tried to explain that we have now 4 Forums or so-called message boards. We said that you
will receive soon an email with a link to adjust your email delivery individually. If you don't want to wait,
you can go already now to your profile, use your password, where you'll find 4 check-boxes
for adjusting your email delivery.

If you forgot your password, please wait until you will receive your email, I hope latest tomorrow.

Please excuse if any unusual program problems may happen during the first hours or day of the new forum.
But PLEASE! Do not post complains to any of the forum boards - Contact me at rd@ndt.net.

Hope that you will enjoy the new forum features.

Best wishes
Rolf Diederichs

: I would like to unsubscribe from the forum, as I have not requested any messages to be sent to me.
: Ifan.

Javed Minhas
Javed Minhas
08:20 Oct-25-2007
: I would like to unsubscribe from the forum, as I have not requested any messages to be sent to me.

Javed Minhas
Javed Minhas
08:22 Oct-25-2007

Product Spotlight

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window