where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Volume Graphics GmbH
Leading industrial companies around the world look for defects in their products using Volume Graphics software.

Technical Discussions
F. Buijsen
F. Buijsen
01:31 Jan-14-2003
European standard

Can someone inform me on the EN norm number that lists NDT technical terms in german, english and french. Or maybe a webpage where I can find these.

Regards

Franc

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
02:00 Jan-14-2003
Re: European standard
Hi Frank,
CEN EN 1330-X provides the NDT terminology, where 'X' is 1, 2, 3,...

Regards
Jens

: Can someone inform me on the EN norm number that lists NDT technical terms in german, english and french. Or maybe a webpage where I can find these.
: Regards
: Franc

alex
alex
06:07 Jan-14-2003
European standard in UT
dear Mr or Mis
i wanna a few information about girth weld testing by UT & which standardes must be attention.
thanks

Edward Fisher
NDT Inspector
Canada, Joined Oct 2002, 5

Edward Fisher

NDT Inspector
Canada,
Joined Oct 2002
06:31 Jan-14-2003
Re: European standard in UT
: dear Mr or Mis
: i wanna a few information about girth weld testing by UT & which standardes must be attention.
: thanks
.Talk to Shaw Pipe Line services they have offices in most major oil towns but definitely in Calgary Alberta

Product Spotlight

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

IK4-IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque technology centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system
for the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s