where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Mobile-Friendly Implementation in Progress

IDEKO S.Coop
We provide Precision, Quality, Reliability and Productivity in manufacturing processes among our knowledge of Inspection and measurement technologies

Technical Discussions
FRANKIE YAWN
Engineering
innovative technologies corp, USA, Joined Nov 2002, 6

FRANKIE YAWN

Engineering
innovative technologies corp,
USA,
Joined Nov 2002
04:47 Feb-11-2003
CORROSION PREVENTIVE PROCESSES FOR UH-60 BLACKHAWK

I'M TRYING TO INVESTIGATE NEW CORRROSION PREVENTIVE PROCESSES AND TECHNOLOGIES WITH APPLICABILITY TO THE HH-60 TO IMPROVE RESISTANCE TO CORROSION FOR AIRCRAFT STRUCTURE(NOSE AVIONICS BAY AND UNDER FLOOR AREA)AND COMPONENTS(GEAR BOXES,LANDING GEAR,AIR-TO AIR REFUELING SYSTEM,FLIGHT CONTROL AND AVIONIC MOUNTS)THESE APPLICATIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO SEALING,COATINGS,ETC.I NEED SOME DATA ON THIS IF ANYONE CAN HELP.

Anthony Bartos
Anthony Bartos
06:35 Feb-14-2003
Re: CORROSION PREVENTIVE PROCESSES FOR UH-60 BLACKHAWK
: I'M TRYING TO INVESTIGATE NEW CORRROSION PREVENTIVE PROCESSES AND TECHNOLOGIES WITH APPLICABILITY TO THE HH-60 TO IMPROVE RESISTANCE TO CORROSION FOR AIRCRAFT STRUCTURE(NOSE AVIONICS BAY AND UNDER FLOOR AREA)AND COMPONENTS(GEAR BOXES,LANDING GEAR,AIR-TO AIR REFUELING SYSTEM,FLIGHT CONTROL AND AVIONIC MOUNTS)THESE APPLICATIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO SEALING,COATINGS,ETC.I NEED SOME DATA ON THIS IF ANYONE CAN HELP.

Dear Mr. Yawn,

I have done some experimental work with JHU NDE a few years ago that looked promising. I perform NDE-related consulting through Airstar, Inc., however, my "day job" is with the Computer Sciences Corporation. About a year ago Airstar & CSC signed an NDA to look into a novel detection technique (suggested by Airstar), which would couple the maintenance data to the internet (using the CSC connection). Unfortunately, CSC has not tried to market it, and we are quite busy on other things. If you wish to discuss this further I can be contacted during the day at 202-675-8860 or evening at 703-569-6295. My home e-mail is: babinak@aol.com

Dave Forsyth
R & D
TRI/Austin, USA, Joined Nov 2001, 41

Dave Forsyth

R & D
TRI/Austin,
USA,
Joined Nov 2001
00:00 Feb-20-2003
Re: CORROSION PREVENTIVE PROCESSES FOR UH-60 BLACKHAWK
I have done some work with S&K Technologies in Dayton OH, and I know they are doing research into corrosion prevention, detection, prediction, etc. for the USAF.

For more info, you could contact:
Dr. Jill Ullett
(937) 229-4717

Regards, Dave.

: I'M TRYING TO INVESTIGATE NEW CORRROSION PREVENTIVE PROCESSES AND TECHNOLOGIES WITH APPLICABILITY TO THE HH-60 TO IMPROVE RESISTANCE TO CORROSION FOR AIRCRAFT STRUCTURE(NOSE AVIONICS BAY AND UNDER FLOOR AREA)AND COMPONENTS(GEAR BOXES,LANDING GEAR,AIR-TO AIR REFUELING SYSTEM,FLIGHT CONTROL AND AVIONIC MOUNTS)THESE APPLICATIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO SEALING,COATINGS,ETC.I NEED SOME DATA ON THIS IF ANYONE CAN HELP.

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe
DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic
Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd
7 Showcases 8 Videos

EKOSCAN Catalogue 2016
Ultrasonic products & equipment. Systems, probes, wedges & accessories for your needs.
EKOSCAN
6 Showcases

NDT Master Lecturer
In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees
NDT Master
Product Video

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors
The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced
Elcometer NDT
3 Showcases

More Showcases

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window