where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Don
Don
00:41 Feb-19-2003
Automated small bore pipe radiography

Does anybody know about an automated radiography scanner for weld inspection on small bore pipes? I remember seeing an advert for it once (fits in a small case) but cannot seem to see it now. The system I was after is not the digital X ray source on a stick type, but is tailored mainly for small pipes.
Thanks
Don

John Pursley
R & D
Envision Product Design, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 23

John Pursley

R & D
Envision Product Design,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
03:37 Feb-21-2003
Re: Automated small bore pipe radiography
Don,
Take a look at http://cmosxray.com for the Mini MagSteer and XY Mini products. They are designed for small bore piping inspection with x-ray.

: Does anybody know about an automated radiography scanner for weld inspection on small bore pipes? I remember seeing an advert for it once (fits in a small case) but cannot seem to see it now. The system I was after is not the digital X ray source on a stick type, but is tailored mainly for small pipes.
: Thanks
: Don

Product Spotlight

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

With a 64-channel parallel architecture, GEKKO is a flaw detector offering at the same time conven
tional UT, standard PAUT, TOFD and real-time Total Focusing Method (TFM). GEKKO improves the detection, with better defects characterization and sizing as well as for misoriented defects. Some procedures require standard UT, others TOFD or PA. GEKKO includes all these techniques to offer a versatile and field-ready equipment. - 64:64 parallel channels - + 4 additional TOFD - Conventional UT channels - International code compliance: ASME, AWS, API, ASTM, ISO-EN Watch the video: https://youtu.be/kuEY_RwWS3Q
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s